Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Alessia Cara’s album debuts at #71

Lighter

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion
On 12/10/2018 at 9:28 PM, RAMROD said:

I only know her because of Moana song :giggle: Never heard her other songs of her willingly, not interested. And if it airs on radio, I wouldn't know cos her vocals are sounding like every other singer out there right now.

She owe so much to Disney, at least she can be remembered for this when her career turned downward spiral. Though the original/movie version by Auli'i Cravalho will be remembered more, much more :poot:

She’s not a Disney girl lol

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LateToCult

She made a big mistake by leaving social media right as her album dropped. She may not have the biggest following but it could have given her more streams to at least debut in the top 40.

RAMROD
20 minutes ago, Wigless said:

She’s not a Disney girl lol

I didn't said she is, I said she got known by much more people after she sang that Moana theme.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

StreamDelicate

She didn't promote it well and she's not a big enough name to release an album and have it be an instant hit. It's only her sophomore album so there's room to improve, but she needs to have more of a presence in the media to get better sales tbh. :oops: She's not a huge personality and that hurts her. 

iAstroLeo
On 12/11/2018 at 1:21 AM, VoldeLorde2 said:

Well we all know about the curse of winning Best New Artist at the Grammys. You become forgotten 

Ally says otherwise :selena:

Archived