đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What If Acting Came First?

Twitter

Featured Posts

Regina George

Honestly stanning actors/actresses is kinda really boring... So probably no one would be having forum about Gaga and watching every one of her move aka interviews and stuff would be kinda awkward.. IDK... Stan culture is for singers

Quartz
3 hours ago, Madam Margolyes said:

They sometimes do tho, it’s a popularity contest after all and an overdue narrative has been a very effective campaign to win oscars, if you play it right

I was just saying winning 4 oscars in a 3 year career is unlikely. I mean an actor with most oscar wins is katharine hepburn, and she also has 4

Doesn't Streep have 6?

Inside, we are really made the same. đź•Š

Guest ARTPOPSlays

I’m not sure that her music would be the same tbh 🤔. I don’t think she would be putting ARTPOP out as her debut album either. Idk, this is quite the topic to discuss 

7 hours ago, kabirartfling said:

Well, she wouldn't be lady gaga anymore tho? We wouldn't exist :air: 

There would be homophobia everywhere, gay marriage would be illegal worldwide in 2018

She would’ve still been a strong LGBT activist like she is but as an actress not a musician. 

1 hour ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

I’m not sure that her music would be the same tbh 🤔. I don’t think she would be putting ARTPOP out as her debut album either. Idk, this is quite the topic to discuss 

It’s an interesting topic I thought it was fun to talk/think about. I chose ARTPOP mainly cause it was the album she had plans for at the time. What do you think her debut music would have been like? Songs like Speechless? The Cure?

7 hours ago, Kitsch said:

How do you win 4 Oscars in a single year? :air:

Best Actress: A tie between Lady Gaga and Lady Gaga

Best Supporting Actress: A tie between Lady Gaga and Lady Gaga

Therefore: 4 Oscars in 2011? :air:

1. Best Actress

2. Best Suppprting Actress

3. Original Song

4. Best Costume Design

:trollga:

7 hours ago, RAMROD said:

I actually have no doubt that she may take acting more seriously after this. Since she wanted to be an actress before she is an artist and singer.

Especially if she is nominated for Oscars, that will give her more street creds within the circle and more people will want to work with her for a movie or two.

Especially if she is being very serious about getting married and having kids. She may still release music during these times, but acting may be her priority for a moment.

She is an artists whatever thing she is adventuring and that's what i love about her she makes me feel interested because you can tell she is she is at creatively

Bradley
51 minutes ago, KING said:

1. Best Actress

2. Best Suppprting Actress

3. Original Song

4. Best Costume Design

:trollga:

She can't win Costume Design unless she designs the wardrobe.

Besides, it's immensely difficult to win two acting awards in one year.

Archived