• Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Miklaus Nite said:

I guess video game deals are a thing now đź‘€

Ariana says hi

#justicefortouchit

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

2 hours ago, Kimmo said:

I just noticed that she’s promoting her shoe line at the beginning of the video :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

90070_eye_t.jpg?w=640&preset=1:1

Not to be a hater but why are her shoes so hideous omg

2 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Not to be a hater but why are her shoes so hideous omg

That’s not all... check this ones out... just in case you step to hard on the pedal of your Volkswagen :bon:

71thmLdgjmL._UX395_.jpg

Hottie Detector

3 hours ago, gagzus said:

It sounds good but why a mobile game? Why not try and get her to do the main theme of the next major instalment? 

I hate to say this but Katy Perry isn't a face you would want for Final Fantasy. Not a main game at least.

Also right now, I doubt FF16 even has a concept. And if Tetsuya Nomura is in charge, like he was for while when FFXV was supposed to be VS13 it'd be a miracle if work on 16 started before 2021.

The new FF7 is Square Enix's main focus, with teams focused probably around KH3 DLC. They probably also have small teams dedicated to other games as well. 

But take a look at the singers for all of the previous game installments. And the songs. There is something about the songs that just infiltrate you.

And also, Katy Perry is troublesome. I believe Ariana Grande lent herself willingly to Square Enix. We're not sure what's going on with Katy Perry.

40 minutes ago, Seeka said:

And also, Katy Perry is troublesome. I believe Ariana Grande lent herself willingly to Square Enix. We're not sure what's going on with Katy Perry.

Girl's gotta pay bills somehow

Archived