đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

No One Danced Like Janet...until DUA

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

31 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

Nobody can dance like Janet to this day.

Only one to come close or equal to Janet is Beyoncé. Ciara is close too

Ciara and Tinashe dance more like Janet,

beyonce could never!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lighter

this being stated. The double standards put on women in the industry is sickening. Y’all wouldn’t bat an eye on Shawn or Bieber if they just lay down on a stage while music is playing.

PostMalone

I don't understand the need to make dance music when you can't dance. She should just make ballads. You don't have to make dance pop music to be successful.

Lighter
1 minute ago, PostMalone said:

I don't understand the need to make dance music when you can't dance. She should just make ballads. You don't have to make dance pop music to be successful.

Yeah since her voice is decent and has a nice tone. I would be here for a soul pop album from her

McMonster08

This is why artists should be very hands-on with their work; they should know what suits them and what doesn't, and choreographers in return should know the artists very well; they should know which moves suit the artist.

UnnamedArtist

I'm sorry, but you're starting to make noise where it doesn't belong.
No one asks Adele to dance, but you expect Gaga to dance for a "Million Reasons". No one requires dancing from Shawn, but still waiting for  choreography from Bruno Mars. Gender does not play a role in this. If you've become a pop artist with dance hits, then be ready to dance. Or go into genres where you can just stand.

Stephen

Her stage presence is lacking but they could definitely get a better choreographer. Whoever approved this should be fired.

ignotus

this is how she danced when she performed in my country and the people made fun of her dance steps after the concert :selena:

4 minutes ago, UnnamedArtist said:

I'm sorry, but you're starting to make noise where it doesn't belong.
No one asks Adele to dance, but you expect Gaga to dance for a "Million Reasons". No one requires dancing from Shawn, but still waiting for  choreography from Bruno Mars. Gender does not play a role in this. If you've become a pop artist with dance hits, then be ready to dance. Or go into genres where you can just stand.

Exactly! You can’t really compare her to Shawn, I mean, it’s not even the same type of music. Idk about Bieber. 

Her hits are dance pop, so she’s expected to dance to her songs.

The night sky tells all

sampool
23 minutes ago, PostMalone said:

And you have "singers" (Katy, Rihanna, Britney, Kesha..etc.) who can't hold a note to save their lives, but here we are. 

sesitue.gif

BLACKOUTbritney

Someone please make the last 15 seconds a gif :air:

The person who’s being paid to choreograph her performances is literally scamming them out of money for nothing :air: 

Antichrist

not a fan of her, but guys, it's not like she decides what music she's gonna make, let's be honest here. pretty sure she's just trying her best to make something out of it.

Spoiler

that said, her music after New Rules blew up has been a basic mess, and the first 10 seconds DO need to be made into a gif :ladyhaha:

Archived