Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Camila Taking A Break

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

AStarIsBorn21

I absolutely dislike the fact most people are pretending to be managers in the comments. Give her a break. Y’all have got to stop pretending you know **** about the music industry and being a manager, and think about her well being. I’m happy she’s doing what she wants. So what if it’s a “bad idea” for buissness. Artists are more than just songs and albums, they’re people too. Thankfully her ACTUAL manager sees this.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music

Good! Wake her up when she is ready to make an album full of she loves control Spanish bops and then we'll stan. She was ok when I saw her twice at the rep tour but after never be the same and she loves control I sat down :reductive:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

He8MyHeart

I hope this doesn't hurt her career. Who knows what the industry will be like when her break is over.

Versace

Didn't she say her second album is halfway done ? 

I think we'll see her Q4 2019 or at least the lead 

Good for her health, that many years on the road must be insane. Bad on a business point of view, her first era was pretty successful, cementing herself as a great artist is now or never while people care ;).
I wish artists could find a great balance between life and career, seems like it's often all or nothing for 1 of these two

Are ya'll insane? she's recording, dancing, touring, promoting since she's 15.

Ya'll teenagers barely can clean your room without bitching about it.. give her a break, if you did 1% of what she did from the start of career, you could judge her..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

TimisaMonster

She should've done this before going solo...not after her first solo era...

And if she wants a break...ok...take a few months off but get back in that studio and make some music cuz some other person will take your spot if you're too tired to keep up...

Just saying...its a hustle business

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived