question

Ariana Grande won ... surprised?

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Flu Symptom
2 hours ago, DitaDolla said:

Can her name be in this list tho?

Gaga, Beyonce, Katy, Taylor, Adele

Hell nooO0Oooo lmao, also you forgot Rihanna. But Ariana can be in this (smelly) list:

Ariana, Halsey, Dua Lipa, Cardi, Selena

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Gypsy Life said:

Her album is #38 on the year end chart, her new video is already 3m in dailies behind Selena's 2 months old video, and 4 albums in, she still didn't get a general field Grammy nom. 

Not much winning it seems, despite the fact that this seems to be a good year for equally mediocre artists.

:messga: sis lol

Hottie Detector

Gagaplayer315

Well what is she going to do once she runs out of tragedies to profit from? :ohwell:

Irrelevant
1 hour ago, Flu Symptom said:

Hell nooO0Oooo lmao, also you forgot Rihanna. But Ariana can be in this (smelly) list:

Ariana, Halsey, Dua Lipa, Cardi, Selena

imagine putting queen ari in this list :rip:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

ProdigyARTPOP

Ew at all the people discrediting ariana, when she writes her own music, plays instruments, has a gorgeous voice, and puts on a stellar show. Plus, she’s always sticking up for the right causes and her albums do have concepts 

jimmytimestep

Happy for her winning and graduation to main pop girl. I hope after this next tour she takes a break, though. She’s in danger of becoming overexposed and after that break we’ll get her best album, IMO. 

18 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

Ew at all the people discrediting ariana, when she writes her own music, plays instruments, has a gorgeous voice, and puts on a stellar show. Plus, she’s always sticking up for the right causes and her albums do have concepts 

She co-writes and writes once in a blue moon, what instruments does  she plays?? :oprah:

Hottie Detector

ItsTommyBitch

Oof, the haters jumping out again.

Ari has been a "main pop girl" by basically all metrics for years now, but 2018 was her year.

The Grammy snubs are unfortunate, but her team also submitted weirdly, NTLTC deserved a Grammy. 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

PostMalone

Congratulations to her. And I'm not surprised at all. I always thought she had the most beautiful voice from this new wave of pop stars.

glamour show

now all she needs to do is find a brand. the hoodie and thigh high boots club was cute but its disappointing when the visuals dont match the work or elevate the work. the light Is coming and no tears left to cry were great starting points but breathing and thank u next sucked for reasons I won't even get into right now.

It has no impact on my life, she can just go lick a doughnut for all I care

ProdigyARTPOP
19 hours ago, Kimmo said:

She co-writes and writes once in a blue moon, what instruments does  she plays?? :oprah:

She knows how to play the piano and the guitar. She actually does write. Yours Truly was mostly written by her, she wrote the majority of Dangerous Woman and between her and Pharrell they came up with the majority of Sweetener. She’s not Rihanna 

AlexanderMagno

I'm pretty sure the reason why so many people around here can't call her a main pop girl is because they are getting older. Naturally, we are not as "inside" the pop culture scene as we once were, life goes on, and young teenagers will replace us.

Same reason why Madonna stans can't accept there's a new Queen of Pop or most main pop girls are nothing compared to her. The truth is, you're getting older, detached from nowadays "it" scene and only the girls from your own generation are an example of what a main pop girl is like for you.

Selena Gomez and Ariana Grande are the most followed music artists in Instagram. That should tell you they are the main pop girls right now.

Pray4FameGa
8 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

I'm pretty sure the reason why so many people around here can't call her a main pop girl is because they are getting older. Naturally, we are not as "inside" the pop culture scene as we once were, life goes on, and young teenagers will replace us.

Same reason why Madonna stans can't accept there's a new Queen of Pop or most main pop girls are nothing compared to her. The truth is, you're getting older, detached from nowadays "it" scene and only the girls from your own generation are an example of what a main pop girl is like for you.

Selena Gomez and Ariana Grande are the most followed music artists in Instagram. That should tell you they are the main pop girls right now.

But I started stanning Gaga during ARTPOP, when she really wasn't the 'it' girl anymore?

It's not about who's most popular with teenage girls. Obviously Gaga and Madonna are pretty much over in that regard.

FfFfFfFF
1 hour ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

She knows how to play the piano and the guitar. She actually does write. Yours Truly was mostly written by her, she wrote the majority of Dangerous Woman and between her and Pharrell they came up with the majority of Sweetener. She’s not Rihanna 

The only song off Dangerous Woman where she is the main writer is Be Alright. :smh:

Yours Truly: she is the main writer of 5 out of 12 songs

Sweetener: 5/15

Archived