Was Beyoncé snubbed from the Grammys?

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shipper
1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

Yes she’s still part of the Carters. The lines about the Grammys really hurt their chances it seems :selena:

What line?  Did she diss the Grammys in one of her songs? 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

zakariah
1 minute ago, Shipper said:

What line?  Did she diss the Grammys in one of her songs? 

she didn’t diss the grammys, but jay-z did with a line in apeshit saying ‘tell the grammys fück that 0-8 sh!t’ referencing to his 8 noms n 8 losses at the 2018 grammys

DiscoHeaven23

Nope, The Carters album failed to have ANY impact. Very forgettable. 

Grammys got it right.

Beyonce has been pretty much doing the same thing since Lemonade and her recent work hasn’t been impactful. No one is really talking about her anymore, also I feel like the voters lean towards music that excites people, but Bey doesn’t feel fresh anymore. She needs a new look and a new sound, the past few years have all felt like the Lemonade era.

Also I highly doubt that Jay-Z was a credit to the success of her last album, it’s well known that he’s a cheater and it seems that no one is here for him anymore. I’ve never just heard anyone talk about him or play one of his songs, where are his fans? :deadbanana:  

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

All I know is everyone who used to say the Grammys were rigged for her are definitely not saying “oh wow we were wrong” cos god forbid they were wrong about anything

Quartz

How can you snun something that doesn't exist? :ohwell:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

GhettoFabulous

No lol I think the nominations she got are fine because let’s not pretend EIL shook the ground...:awkney::lana:

SevenWonder

I have no issue with Bey. She's never been my thing. I did love Halo back in the day. But she's doing fine...

Sandrology
3 hours ago, Kitsch said:

She wasn't nominated for the general categories but she got three nominations though, and that's still a great achievement:

Best Music Video - Apeshit
Best R&B Performance - Summer
Best Urban Contemporary Album - Everything is Love

I totaly agree, while ARTPOP had 0 noms and Joanne 3 noms in comparison. But if 3 noms is a flop for Bey I wanna have her standards of flop for Gaga...

latina twilight

She gets nominations/hype every other year for pretty much breathing anyway, she and TS will be fine.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

First of all, she was not snubbed because I don't feel like her and Jay-Z were opting for awards and massive commercial succes with their joint album. 

And her public image is in no way getting hurt because of not receiving multiple nominations at the Grammys. she's so well established at this point that it's impossible for her to fall from the top because of any awards. 

DBjw.gif

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Archived