💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga is obviously getting the Vangaurd next year

gagzus

Featured Posts

GypsyBabe
21 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I honestly don’t remember her ever saying that? Can you give me some links or anything? 

I know that there was a previous thread about the VMA’s ruining/sabotaging her performance where someone had posted something that she said. Perhaps another user can clarify because I don’t have it. I’m just going off of memory. 

⚯͛

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
24 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I know that there was a previous thread about the VMA’s ruining/sabotaging her performance where someone had posted something that she said. Perhaps another user can clarify because I don’t have it. I’m just going off of memory. 

I don’t think she’d ever say it. Not for any show..

9 hours ago, Bel Esprit said:

This omg, why are fans so perched for the Vangaurd? Music awards are becoming more and more B-list and even the Grammys have lost a lot of prestige. Now that Gaga has transcended pop stardom it makes no sense to pay these lesser award shows any mind. 

I don't care for the award as much as I care about the performance she would give. It's MTV and it's honouring he career's visuals so it would be a performance with nothing but fan service.

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

Bel Esprit

As others have stated, it feels like a weird time to give Gaga the award. During TFM or BTW would've made more sense. Gaga didn't serve very strong visuals during Joanne and hasn't made music videos much at all these last five years. I think she's moved her image away from being the lady with weird music videos.

flopheart

i feel like vmas, emas, and all mtv awards aren't relevant anymore, she shouldn't attend these shows, she's an oscar 

MonsterOfSpain

People acting like "she shouldn't go she's too good for that" know they would **** their pants the moment she walked into the stage :reductive:

And please stop saying Gaga doesn't deserve it because her videos quality declined. The VMAs are not about video quality, it's a popularity contest. The awards are an excuse for the performances and publicity stunts. No one takes it seriously. 

elijahfan
11 hours ago, Bel Esprit said:

Would an Oscar nominated actress attend the VMAs though? 

Well... didn't Cher attend the VMAs in 2010?

Bel Esprit
9 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Well... didn't Cher attend the VMAs in 2010?

30 years after her Oscar win when VMAs were still huge 

Mirrion Rizzons

y'all are saying these award shows are irrelevant nowadays, which I agree it's true

BUT

shows like the VMAs have the chance to become good again, if they invite proper A list celebrities and they all decide to attend and perform it can be a good show again. 

Archived