đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga is obviously getting the Vangaurd next year

gagzus

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

Yes she does and she definitely deserves it! I know the VMA’s aren’t like how they used to be but her getting it would be awesome. 

It would give her and her iconic videography the recognition and praise it deserves. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That award has lost it's prestige imo. Plus I find Gaga's videography to be at it's weakest point right now. I'd love for her to win the award if it gets back its "wow factor" in the future and during an era that she slays visual wise. 

Virgin Ryan
16 minutes ago, dit said:

That award has lost it's prestige imo. Plus I find Gaga's videography to be at it's weakest point right now. I'd love for her to win the award if it gets back its "wow factor" in the future and during an era that she slays visual wise. 

MR says hi tho

Jk

Regina George

You people honestly don’t know how to have fun anymore. “Who needs VMAs” “Gaga is above that” AS IF you all don’t want another AMAZING performance full of hits. What’s so wrong with VMAs? If I’d get to see her perform PF JD and BR on TV again then I’d take it. You acting as if everything and everyone is below her. Also “She’s done with VMAs since 2013” comments are just........ VMAs are owned by MTV, people at MTV forbid her original performance (that IMO had no sense) and she went to THE MOST IRRELEVANT show BY MTV aka MTV Movie Awards this year. So don’t act as if she’s mad at MTV or something. She is grown woman and not some child to hold grudges. Thank you, next.

GypsyBabe

Gaga is NEVER going back to the VMA’s after they did her dirty in 2013. I don’t see her ever attending or performing there again. 

She’s outgrown them anyway. :firega:

⚯͛

GypsyBabe
1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

You people honestly don’t know how to have fun anymore. “Who needs VMAs” “Gaga is above that” AS IF you all don’t want another AMAZING performance full of hits. What’s so wrong with VMAs? If I’d get to see her perform PF JD and BR on TV again then I’d take it. You acting as if everything and everyone is below her. Also “She’s done with VMAs since 2013” comments are just........ VMAs are owned by MTV, people at MTV forbid her original performance (that IMO had no sense) and she went to THE MOST IRRELEVANT show BY MTV aka MTV Movie Awards this year. So don’t act as if she’s mad at MTV or something. She is grown woman and not some child to hold grudges. Thank you, next.

Of course a vanguard performance would be sickening and I would eat it up. But you have to admit that the VMA’s have lost all their presitge and shine. It’s not that we have inflated ego’s and think Gaga is better than every one else, but literally no one even watches them anymore. They have lost their relevance. I would rather have performances on the Grammy’s/Oscar’s stage. 

⚯͛

Regina George
13 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Of course a vanguard performance would be sickening and I would eat it up. But you have to admit that the VMA’s have lost all their presitge and shine. It’s not that we have inflated ego’s and think Gaga is better than every one else, but literally no one even watches them anymore. They have lost their relevance. I would rather have performances on the Grammy’s/Oscar’s stage. 

We say this all the time about VMAs yet we watch every show, comment and it gets no1 trending spot on twitter. I agree that it’s far from it’s golden times but why not try and bring it back to those times? With Gaga, Rihanna, Ariana, Taylor, Britney possibly releasing new music in 2019 we could literally have the best VMAs since 2013.. They just need to bring all the girls together. I honestly don’t think that VMAs are the problem, music industry is the problem. Popular artists are so bad and the music in 2018 is so bad that every music show is **** nowadays unfortunately. 

Bel Esprit
1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

MTV movie awards are different and she went to support her documentary and Chris Moukarbel. 

Regina George
5 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

She went to the MTV Movie Awards cause she had a movie out soon and of course she had to familiarise herself with that industry before ASIB dropped. She was even asked back in 2014 if she would accept the award and she said no. 

You and the person who liked your reply don’t get that the same person who owns VMAs and who forbid her performance owns the movie awards? And no she doesn’t need that platform at all because that movie award show is so irrelevant. Also say hi to Gaga from me because it seems you know her personally and know exactly what she thinks of the show. 

Regina George
3 minutes ago, Bel Esprit said:

MTV movie awards are different and she went to support her documentary and Chris Moukarbel. 

They are owned by the same group of people who own VMAs. 

GypsyBabe
8 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

We say this all the time about VMAs yet we watch every show, comment and it gets no1 trending spot on twitter. I agree that it’s far from it’s golden times but why not try and bring it back to those times? With Gaga, Rihanna, Ariana, Taylor, Britney possibly releasing new music in 2019 we could literally have the best VMAs since 2013.. They just need to bring all the girls together. I honestly don’t think that VMAs are the problem, music industry is the problem. Popular artists are so bad and the music in 2018 is so bad that every music show is **** nowadays unfortunately. 

Who is “we” though. I haven’t watched the VMAs since 2012. :selena:

I would love to go back the the glory days of awards shows, but it’s just not going to happen. Half of the members on here don’t even know what that was like. I’m 29 and we all watched those shows religiously because it was one of the few times you could see your fave live. There wasn’t YouTube and all that sh*t. You couldn’t rewatch it endlessly or miss it. The shows were a huge deal. It was like waiting all year for an artist to perform on GMA. Awards shows have lost their relevance because they are unnecessary to watch live. You can see the performances online almost immediately after they air. Hardly anyone takes the time to sit and watch them. 

Similarly, there hasn’t been a massive musical phenomenon since Gaga debuted. So people aren’t even drawn in to begin with. I personally don’t see the VMAs recovering. 

⚯͛

Sandrology
42 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Gaga is NEVER going back to the VMA’s after they did her dirty in 2013. I don’t see her ever attending or performing there again. 

She’s outgrown them anyway. :firega:

What ha happened? did I miss something?

GypsyBabe
7 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

You and the person who liked your reply don’t get that the same person who owns VMAs and who forbid her performance owns the movie awards? And no she doesn’t need that platform at all because that movie award show is so irrelevant. Also say hi to Gaga from me because it seems you know her personally and know exactly what she thinks of the show. 

Yes but I am pretty sure she literally said she wasn’t going back to the VMAs. I don’t see her going back on that. 

Also, as for the MTVMA, her attendance was a career move as she had a documentary out for emmy consideration and for a little exposure to a younger movie audience for ASIB. She doesn’t need the VMA’s for anything anymore. Also, they treat her like sh*t and don’t support her work. 

⚯͛

Regina George
1 minute ago, GypsyBabe said:

Yes but I am pretty sure she literally said she wasn’t going back to the VMAs. I don’t see her going back on that.  

I honestly don’t remember her ever saying that? Can you give me some links or anything? 

Archived