Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor Swift registers 6 new songs on BMI

Kimmo

Featured Posts

beaublue
4 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

Omg she's coming. Red getting snubbed made her release 1989grammys. Slayutation getting snubbed will make her release another grammys-sweeping album. The flavour :giveup:

YAAASSS I’m excited lmao Reputation wasn’t as artistically good as her other albums but each song was a f*cking bop & that album slayed HARD I loved it. The melodies & her overall writing skills are undeniably great.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chickens in Malibu

Decaying Pop Stars should learn from Gaga on how to recover after she did with ARTPOP really.

Every step of the way lead Gaga to her repeak which is this very moment. Cheek To Cheek, Joanna and now ASIB completed the journey.

Taylor should do the same, experiment with something new, less mainstream... take her time, visit new grounds she hasn't been to before.

FlopSlurper
13 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

Decaying Pop Stars should learn from Gaga on how to recover after she did with ARTPOP really.

Every step of the way lead Gaga to her repeak which is this very moment. Cheek To Cheek, Joanna and now ASIB completed the journey.

Taylor should do the same, experiment with something new, less mainstream... take her time, visit new grounds she hasn't been to before.

been there done that though, she reinvented herself after RED becoming a bigger pop star than every pop star after the 2010s with 1989:vegas: And Reputation wasn't "a decaying" phase for her when she got a #1 song and album, the album outselling all albums in 2018, her tour grossing higher than all female artists in history except Madonna (and if she added a few more dates she would've surpassed her)

Irrelevant
6 hours ago, IcePrincess said:

Again songs about love and boyfriends... Ehhhh

just let her write love songs geez :rip:

it's not like the quality of the music will actually go downhill alot

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

4 hours ago, nicolasrumet said:

Gaga jus my does everything better that’s all :vegas:

Hottie Detector

SPARTACUS

What Regina George NEEDS to register is for Mean Girl Snake Rehab.

tumblr_phwtja4pV91xmo1c7o1_400.gif

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

20 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

Yeah 1989 was really the best of 2015, it's what taylegend deserves :giveup:

They awarded popularity and hits over acclaim and talent. Maybe a comparison on Metacritic may be of interest 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

FlopSlurper
1 hour ago, Rio said:

They awarded popularity and hits over acclaim and talent. Maybe a comparison on Metacritic may be of interest 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

according to your logic glory is better than joanne and ARTPOP :poot:

3 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

according to your logic glory is better than joanne and ARTPOP :poot:

You’re gonna compare To Pimp A Butterfly to Glory? Girl I’m outta here 😂 it was a monumental , important  album with something  to say. 1989 was not and every true music fan knows the GRAMMYs lost a lot of credibility and prestige after that night.

FlopSlurper
44 minutes ago, Rio said:

You’re gonna compare To Pimp A Butterfly to Glory? Girl I’m outta here 😂 it was a monumental , important  album with something  to say. 1989 was not and every true music fan knows the GRAMMYs lost a lot of credibility and prestige after that night.

You said let's look at metacritic, so I gave you an album that's worse than Gaga's but has a higher score because metacritic isn't everything :vegas: 1989 was a pop culture phenomenal, it was 2014's best album and it rightfully won, whether you like it or not :vegas:

Archived