đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Cardi Most Nominated Female Rapper in 1 Year, Since Lauryn

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

hijadeputa

I think she deserves it. hope she wins album of the year and the other rap categories. because we all know who we want to win the other ones :trollga:

hopefully we get a picture of gaga and cardi together too :queenga:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, sampool said:

Because her music doesn’t only appeal to the gays and preteen girls.

she is bad.

That's Gossip

Arturo
6 minutes ago, Jacob Crosson said:

oooo gawd! what a disaster:sharon: . this chick needs to have several seats. Some people are meant to rap and some people aren't. All of these songs and album suck. She needs to take a nap and stay asleep. but wheres nicki's nomination?

let me count..

0 for Ms. Chun-Li

Jacob Crosson
1 minute ago, sampool said:

She will have several seat for herself + her team, front row at the Grammys.

0 nominations for the street fighter.

ezgif-4-28e5d81a1340.gif

I don't understand how you all can idolize this chick that told people to kill themselves, don't write her own raps, and woman who hired MEN to beat up other WOMEN! you all are sooo disqusting

Jacob Crosson
1 minute ago, Arturo said:

let me count..

0 for Ms. Chun-Li

Because they are soooo biased 

sampool
2 minutes ago, ACT2 said:

she is bad.

Her sales, chart performance and Grammy nominations says otherwise.

ezgif-4-28e5d81a1340.gif

Jacob Crosson
Just now, sampool said:

Her sales, chart performance and Grammy nominations says otherwise.

ezgif-4-28e5d81a1340.gif

Payola sis

Arturo
Just now, Jacob Crosson said:

Because they are soooo biased 

Cardi had 2 noms and 0 wins before this year. I think the Academy just recognizes that Cardi put out better and more successful music than Nicki. Either way I don't care I don't like either of them and would have preferred they both got 0.

sampool
4 minutes ago, Jacob Crosson said:

I don't understand how you all can idolize this chick that told people to kill themselves, don't write her own raps, and woman who hired MEN to beat up other WOMEN! you all are sooo disqusting

I don't understand how you all can idolize a chick that made fun of a handicapped person for their disability, don't write her own raps, and woman who constantly bully other women in the industry! you barbz are sooo disqusting

ps I’ve missed the fact she supports pedos and women abusers. 

DiscoHeaven23
3 minutes ago, malazam said:

Deserves ROTY

I honestly agree, that is a RECORD. High energy. Yea Gaga is in that category, but i think Shallow is more fitting for Song of the Year. I mean THOSE LYRICS. And i'm good with that, "I Like It" was a favorite by the GP even before it was made a single. 

Jacob Crosson
Just now, OliG said:

nicki? 

girl, no! bye. Nicki built herself up by social media and building fans. Cardi herself admitted to using payola

hijadeputa
2 minutes ago, Jacob Crosson said:

girl, no! bye. Nicki built herself up by social media and building fans. Cardi herself admitted to using payola

false. she haven't admitted **** so stop talking bs :lmao:but I see why u mad, I mean I'd be mad too if my fav had 0 grammy nods lmao. by building fans and social media? that's not so impressive but sure if you want :ladyhaha:

Jacob Crosson
3 minutes ago, sampool said:

I don't understand how you all can idolize a chick that made fun of a handicapped person for their disability, don't write her own raps, and woman who constantly bully other women in the industry! you barbz are sooo disqusting

ps I’ve missed the fact she supports pedos and women abusers. 

First, "handicapped", that was her friend riding a scooter. second, i don't know where you get that she don't write her raps. third, 'bullying', she puts girls in the wrong in their place. 

ps i just mentioned how fraudi b just hired men to abuse women!

Archived