warrentw

Grammy's or Bafta's  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Grammy's or Bafta's?

• GRAMMYS
    • BAFTAS

Featured Posts

RAMROD

The only important BAFTA victory for me are Michael McIntyre, and Little Britain, at least until ASIB sweep :sis: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
4 hours ago, Ryusei said:

never even heard of BAFTA and if she went to the grammys with bradley they could do shallow and therefore secure 3 wins :vegas: 

She performed MR and Joanne and still didnt secure ѕhit :selena: If she doesnt get at least one Grammy this year, she better pull a Vmas on them and ditch them for good.

Mirages
7 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I was just about to ask this. Are the BAFTAs nominations out? If not, we shall wait til they announce them.

They'll be out in January

I'm the bitch that's fragile

9 hours ago, NightOwner said:

Very unlikely but I really want those two to be at the Oscar with the cast :giveup:

It seems unlikely, but it would be great. Every Gaga red carpet appearance used to be a "moment." Not just vessels and maniacal horses, but activism. Remember when she arrived to the VMA's with soldiers discharged under DADT? If she went to the Oscars, locked arm in arm with two drag queens, it would be incredible.

lady-gaga-soldier.jpg

gagarox

She has been attending the Grammya since 2008. Its time for the actress gaga to shine so Baftas. Grammys arent fun anymore they are like the VMAs. Plus they snubbed her last year. 

You know you're at a new peak when this is the kind of dillema you have.

But for real, this is a big dilema. If she skips the Grammys, it looks bad in front of her music peers. Especially since she is a front runner, it will not go unnoticed. And she is a musician first.

But she is chasing the Oscar which is the biggest award in entertainment. Skipping the BAFTAs will look bad in front of the movie industry despite having no chance of winning.

I personally feel she should go to the Grammys because she is a musician FIRST. It may cost her Best Actress but to be honest, I don't think she was beating Coleman anyway. As long as she wins for Shallow she can cross off O in her quest for EGOT. If she goes to BAFTA, she may or may not win the Oscar. It ups her chance a bit but won't guarantee anything. If she skips the Grammys, there is really good chance it will affect her music standing for a while.

On 12/7/2018 at 3:54 PM, Aquarius said:

grammys but she'll probably go to the BAFTA's cos she's an actress this era

yes the grammys are so ally :triggered:

Archived