đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

"Shallow" is Gaga's most nominated body of work at the Grammys

thierryrreiht

Featured Posts

Pray4FameGa

Inb4 she releases Shallow (we're far from the shallow now) and receives a nomination next year. :ladyhaha:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa

Repeaking legend :legend: 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Sandrology
20 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Will she perform at the Grammys too? She has done it for the pat 4 years.

I hope actually not. She should keep this moment of Shallow for the Oscars and Oscars only. And Joanne, she already did.

:firega:

TimisaMonster

Madonna must be so upset right now... :madge:

I'm so happy for Gaga....its like shes on top of the world again!

She and Bobby have done miracles to improve her image after ARTPOP....5 years in the making and we are here kids....SHE DID THAT! :giveup:

WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO ME????

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Did not see so many coming tbh

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

The critics love it, the people love it as they've bought the song and streamed it, the movie industry loves it nominating it for various awards, international markets love it, fans love it, regular folk love it, and now we find out that the music industry loves it. Yet US radio stations still won't play it. Shame

LeJudas
13 hours ago, Mustang said:

Yes, Million Reasons (Ally version) :sis:

Ive got a hundred million reasons to walk away, but baby I don't need 99,999,999 reasons to stayyyyyyyyyyy, oh baby I NEED One Need one heyyeyyyyyy. Can't you be that 1 person that believes in meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. 

GagaMyBlood95

I really reallyyy hope she wins at least one category but I have a feeling we might even have multiple wins :vegas:

freebit

That's amazing. :giveup:

I still can't believe how the past two days went. I suspected she'd get a couple of Globe noms, but didn't even bother with paying attention to the Grammy nominations yesterday morning. I was honestly over them after how this year went with her showing up and traveling all the way from Europe just to perform there -which is hard on the body, and I think it's no coincidence that she had to cancel the duration of her tour due to a fibro flare up - only to have her & other great women bypassed with Chuckie Finster sweeping the pop categories. Then, to add insult to injury, the Grammy president making that "women have to step up" comment. :saladga: Grammys are still trash, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't happy that she's being recognized for her work. It's kind of bittersweet. Just last year I was hoping she'd get these many noms and get into the general fields. 

Chickens in Malibu
On 12/7/2018 at 7:41 AM, Curunir said:

"I want to explode into my 30s" - Lady Gaga, 2015

tumblr_nk7qnbdXbx1snfsquo1_400.gif

This is the performance that started Gaga's journey to her repeak

Archived