Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Shallow nominated for ROTY, SOTY, Pop Duo. Joanne for Pop Solo

Arturo

Featured Posts

NewUsername

OMG YES :giveup:     This is such good news!
Can't wait for her to be "7 (or more) times Grammy winner" :giveup: 
My wig though, first Golden Globes yesterday, today Grammy's :giveup: 

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe

I woke up late and I barely made it down the stairs before my mom was yelling excitedly at me all of these nominations. 

I’m just so proud of her and its nice when truly stellar work is recognized. :tony:

⚯͛

Arturo
2 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Oh, Sufjan Stevens is nominated for "Mystery of Love", I'll be keeping my hopes down for Visual Media.

I'd give her Pop Duo and Pop Solo. Those are absolutely the ones she earns the most, her competition is nowhere close.

that song is an Oscar loser, meanwhile Shallow is a future Oscar winner. Her biggest competition is All the Stars which is also her competition in ROTY, SOTY, and BOS @ the Oscars soon enough

hausofcy

Nnnnnn you know the fumes are real when trolls take time of their day to come here and seethe. I LIVE! Gaga did that and y'all trolls will have to deal with it. Sorry your fave couldn't :emma: 

🇯🇵

GypsyBabe
47 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Not MadonnaNation members coming here to GAGA Daily :lmao: Sore LOSERS, they can't handle the fact that Gaga is repeaking and keeps on winning while Madonna keeps getting negative press to her name.

Gaga’s repeak is pushing them all further into madness :lmao:

Imagine next Grammy’s when the Album is eligible and possible LG6 noms as well.

⚯͛

Wet Fire

:nooo: Today is the best ****ing day omg :lmao: She deserves all of this so much. :heart: Joanne Piano Version is one of my all-time favs and so is Shallow. :giveup:

DoremonLove

Is it even real. Joanne got nominated im literally so damn happy i want to cry i really hope she wins this time.:lmao:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Arturo

Gaga made 6 submissions this year and got all of them except her Best Music Video submission for Joanne.

That's quite a lot.

Anyone remember her like 20 something 2015 submissions :lmao: She submitted C2C, its singles, DWUW, ARTPOP, some Muppets thing, and probably something else I'm forgetting. She only got 1 nom out of all those but at least she ended up with a Grammy for it.

MaryJaneHolland
21 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Oh, Sufjan Stevens is nominated for "Mystery of Love", I'll be keeping my hopes down for Visual Media.

Silvestro Devacelli
4 hours ago, nicolasrumet said:

THE GRAMMYS ****ING WENT GAGA

JOANNE IN BEST POP SOLO? WTF HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHY DID I READ THAT AS ORGASMMYS ? 

joemayzzin

Does it ever stop, I worked 15 hours yesterday and just woke up to this new!!!! omg congrats to gaga for all the nominations within 24 hours!!!!!! 

Keep all them doubters pressed, ya deserve all this success :wub:

Archived