Jump to content
Apple Music
event

76th Golden Globe Awards nominations - announcing now!

Featured Posts

LeJudas
1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

Got on my party dress - LET'S DO THIS!!!

Nose-is-too-small-almost-didnt-recognise

Why are you dressing as Ally's promo billboard

It's time to let the old ways die.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adarsh Soni
4 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

In how much time will it start?

Less than 4 hours :sara:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kitsch
4 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

In how much time will it start?

3 hours 30 minutes approximately.

If you want to forget something, maybe sitting around and remembering it in every detail ain't the right way.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LateToCult
1 hour ago, Bel Esprit said:

 

It is a musical though, it's just a sub genre of musicals where the music is diegetic

Did you watch the same GoldDerby discussion about golden globes nominations on YouTube? 👀 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rio
3 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

still kind of surprised they didn’t enter for musical / comedy but we’ll see how it goes down!

Because it ain’t a musical, it’s a drama, there’s more drama, with live musical performances. Like, they don’t just, break out in to song. (aka La La Land)

I think this is the best way forward if they wanna be taken seriously by the Oscars 🙌🏼😈

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
derpmonster
2 hours ago, Gov Hooka said:

Time for Gaga to start piling up these noms and awards 

shopping_option1_b1.gif?w=351&h=198

and add it to the growing pile of acclaim and sales :applause:

TABS bitch TABS :queenga:   

Buying all that pasta I see

  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miracle

Competition is (kind of) tougher in the Comedy / Musical category with The Favourite in, so Drama is a good choice

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gypsy101
1 hour ago, Rio said:

Because it ain’t a musical, it’s a drama, there’s more drama, with live musical performances. Like, they don’t just, break out in to song. (aka La La Land)

I think this is the best way forward if they wanna be taken seriously by the Oscars 🙌🏼😈

yes i’m gay obviously know it’s not a musical, it’s clearly a drama with music. as i mentioned earlier i would have understood them submitting the film as a musical / comedy simply because of the musical aspects of the film and my feeling that the HFPA seems like they probably wouldn’t fight it (remember that weirdness a few years ago when Orange is the New Black was a drama at the GGs but a comedy at the Emmys?). still i wish them the best of luck at the Globes!

Edited by gypsy101
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Madam Margolyes
1 hour ago, Miracle said:

Competition is (kind of) tougher in the Comedy / Musical category with The Favourite in, so Drama is a good choice

Yup, it’s tougher especially with the favourite, mary poppins returns, and vice all competing in comedy. Besides, roma, one of ASIB’s biggest competitors, isn’t eligible for drama category, so a pretty smart choice by WB

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Virgin Ryan

I bow down to pray

I wish my gaga got all the awards

Lord show the OGH the way

So they can see the right way better

:pray:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirages
34 minutes ago, Madam Margolyes said:

Yup, it’s tougher especially with the favourite, mary poppins returns, and vice all competing in comedy. Besides, roma, one of ASIB’s biggest competitors, isn’t eligible for drama category, so a pretty smart choice by WB

Well yeah her biggest competitor is her mom's best friend Glenn :trollga:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miracle
1 minute ago, Mirages said:

Well yeah her biggest competitor is her mom's best friend Glenn :trollga:

She can take the Globe if the Oscars ignore ha

 

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×