Jump to content
Apple Music
celeb

Justin Timberlake cancels tour.

Featured Posts

Kitsch

He didn't cancel it. He said the dates will be rescheduled.

I wish he could recover soon. He's one of the few male artists who could actually dance and perform, and he makes great music. Though having attended his tour, I have to say he is no match to Lady Gaga and Katy Perry in terms of performing abilities.

 

 

If you want to forget something, maybe sitting around and remembering it in every detail ain't the right way.
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TimisaMonster

A worse case scenario for any singer, so hope he does get better even tho he shades Gaga...

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
River

I think he will reschedule for the summer.. I mean you need to be crazy to perform in Winnipeg in February:laughga:

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KatieJudasGaga4
9 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Did Justin said something negative about Gaga, tho? I also had the urgue to come and joke something about Gaga's curse, but I don't recall what happened nor understand why I felt the need to do so (more than because of being an asshole :huntyga:)

Never...I think they love each other tbh....Here is proof

The song that reached #1 on the Top Comedy Songs :firega:

They did the whole episode together...

 

Justin even listened to the whole BTW album and said Black Jesus + Amen Fashion was his favorite. 

 

And he was there when Gaga and Bradley met for the first time

41892-jimmy-fallon-justin-timberlake-lad

saturday-night-live-lg.jpg

I’m just a Holy Fool, oh baby he’s so cruel, But I’m still in love with Judas, baby
  • Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kitsch
9 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

A worse case scenario for any singer, so hope he does get better even tho he shades Gaga...

He didn't really shade Gaga specifically, he only said he wasn't going to Vegas to retire or something.

If you want to forget something, maybe sitting around and remembering it in every detail ain't the right way.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kitsch
5 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Never...I think they love each other tbh....Here is proof

The song that reached #1 on the Top Comedy Songs :firega:

They did the whole episode together...

 

Justin even listened to the whole BTW album and said Black Jesus + Amen Fashion was his favorite. 

 

And he was there when Gaga and Bradley met for the first time

41892-jimmy-fallon-justin-timberlake-lad

saturday-night-live-lg.jpg

Let's not forget he introduced Lady Gaga at the 2011 iHeart Radio Festival. He also follows Gaga on Instagram. I'm not even sure if Gaga follows him.

 

If you want to forget something, maybe sitting around and remembering it in every detail ain't the right way.
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, Kitsch said:

Let's not forget he introduced Lady Gaga at the 2011 iHeart Radio Festival. He also follows Gaga on Instagram. I'm not even sure if Gaga follows him.

 

I had this in my mind and I totally forgot to add it, but thank you!

And Justin its a vessel, not an egg :triggered:

(I love these performances, especially Hair & Judas.) One of my favorite non-tour setlists.

I’m just a Holy Fool, oh baby he’s so cruel, But I’m still in love with Judas, baby

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KleinGa

I sincerely hopes he gets better. This must be devastating for any performer and I know how much he loves making music.

On another note, cant wait to see him in Vegas :trollga: Karma’s not a liar :trollga:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shipper
39 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Did Justin said something negative about Gaga, tho? I also had the urgue to come and joke something about Gaga's curse, but I don't recall what happened nor understand why I felt the need to do so (more than because of being an asshole :huntyga:)

I can only think of one reason.  That is because Justin did the Superbowl a year after Gaga. And his halftime is not so good and it makes Gaga fans superior and feel like we can just bully him from then on.  

Box me up
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PhillipBagshaw

I don't think his throat will get better until he actually tries to help Janet Jackson 

Also, he always tries to live off of his relationship with Britney Spears. He just seems skeezy to me. 

Edited by PhillipBagshaw
  • Like 5
  • LMAO 8
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
hardcore1996
1 hour ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Did Justin said something negative about Gaga, tho? I also had the urgue to come and joke something about Gaga's curse, but I don't recall what happened nor understand why I felt the need to do so (more than because of being an asshole :huntyga:)

no. he said something shady about vegas residancies that was clearly decades old flame bait about him and Britney.. which wasn’t cool but some of y’all made it about Gaga

  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ryhanna
1 hour ago, nicolasrumet said:

Why are you guys bullying him?

Because they think snide comments at anyone not Gaga is the pinnacle of humour. 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×