Cheekï»ż To Cheek says hi.

Joanne says hi.

A Star Is Born says hi.ï»żï»żï»ż

Let's not forget about album of the decade, ARTPOP:queenga:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Epione

I’m glad that even Haroon’s cenzoring machine is full on, some people are still not afraid to express their opinions, even if it is a negative one.

Maybe LMS are just extra hard on her because deep down we know she can do it. All the doubt and questioning comes off like hate but really we know her potential supersedes so many of the pop girls in the last decade; so much so we just don’t have enough trust that she will maintain her icon status, yet she manages to every single time.

If we treated her like she could do no wrong like other fandoms, it’s almost like we’re condoning her to release sh** and not create TRUE ART, which goes entirely against what she stands for (I hate when pop girls are praised for releasing meaningless songs or performing with minimal effort...)

The ASIB era has truly shocked me, I personally knew she would be incredible in the film both acting & songwriting-wise, but I honestly didn’t think people would be talking about her even more than during BTW era. I’m an LM from 2008, and I doubted her. Because deep down I knew she could do it, but I wasn’t sure. Screw charts and numbers, I find this reaction from the GP to be ultimate success.

We’re all hypocrites really - for every GGD thread doubting Gaga and underselling her, there’s another thread on how proud and emotional we are with regards her career. Let’s try to push down threads like the former with more threads like the latter :vegas:

ChromaticPrincess
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

This is not true. :deadbanana: Thinking music fans exist only in social media is a very atrl type of view. And this site consists in 90% Gaga fans (it's literally the biggest L. Gaga FANSITE on the internet). The rest 10% are fans of other female pop stars that try to put Gaga down and monsters help of course. :reductive:

Yeah no. I’d still say that this date is 10% AT THE VERY MOST and even that’s pushing it 

✹oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✹

SwissMonster

I don’t agree with you at all! I think people are juste being realistic and question things (for example if she actually could win the Oscars, Madge Stan’s would be like „obviously“ but we all know it’s not). So thank you for your opinion but, next

PS: The ASIB era is literally the era stans agree the most. So wait for her next album...

SwissMonsterÂźïž - Creating controversy since 1999

monketsharona
On 12/6/2018 at 7:41 AM, Didymus said:

Exaggerated.

Like, there's still a huge amount of positivity towards her here lol. Some of you just can't stand the fact that there's significant criticism at all, it seems.

Amen to this

monketsharona
On 12/5/2018 at 10:36 PM, Bel Esprit said:

I've never seen a fan base doubt and question and undersell their fave so much. Beyoncé and Madonna fans think they **** gold and do no wrong. Britney fans think she's the queen of pop and the most talented woman in music, yet on GGD people shade the **** out of Gaga and question her every move. I don't think I've ever seen a fan base act this way towards their fave. Did ARTPOP era ruin us?

Being fan doesn't mean necessarily like everything an artist does, just saying... Some fans should get the fact others still are in right to express their feeling about things she does (positively or negatively). 

I personnally don't like Joanne that much and I still hate CTC music because it's not my thing. I got a load of hate each time I tried to explain why I don't like it. And that's quite unfair.

I know a lot of people here that really dislike more and more posting here when they want to express an opinion that is not really positive or mixed about her music, style or anything. 

I hate the 'true or fake fan' thing. you can be a fan in your own way without justify yourself to other fans. 

Username239
On 12/5/2018 at 11:23 PM, DutchHooker said:

Lady Gaga (2009-2013) outsold Lady Gaga (2014-2018) literally by ten times or something..

It had less creativity, C2C is for old people who still listen jazz, Joanne had bad MV's, bad promo, I don't know what was good about it and ASIB is for a movie and I don't really count that in (ASIB is the best of those 3 ofc, which is a shame, cuz it's a soundtrack and not actually a music album). I don't say the last 4 years were bad, esspecially ASIB was a good era, but it's nothing compared with her royal prime..

2009-2013 was the peak of her career, it had a lot of creativity, a good PR team, everything was on point, literally everything..

Except her health, mentally and physically ... The way she treats herself and her fame and her private life now and in the last years is healthier and I am happy for her, that she changed this way along with her team. It's important and 2009-2013 should not be seen as the standard ... 

Archived