💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why Are Little Monsters Like This?

Bel Esprit

Featured Posts

9 hours ago, Bel Esprit said:

I've never seen a fan base doubt and question and undersell their fave so much. Beyoncé and Madonna fans think they **** gold and do no wrong. Britney fans think she's the queen of pop and the most talented woman in music, yet on GGD people shade the **** out of Gaga and question her every move. I don't think I've ever seen a fan base act this way towards their fave. Did ARTPOP era ruin us?

GagaDaily takes up about 5% of her fanbase, if that. I wouldn’t take anything you read on here as a reflection of her overall fanbase. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DutchHooker
1 hour ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I don't think you got the message she was sending....

Perhaps you’re right, but I just feels that she means she was just acting all the time and that she didn’t be that person

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Bel Esprit
Just now, DutchHooker said:

Perhaps you’re right, but I just feels that she means she was just acting all the time and that she didn’t be that person

Girl, whatever helps her get an Oscar. :oops:

Bel Esprit
1 minute ago, DutchHooker said:

I think it could be interpreted as her saying she created characters as in Jo Calderone, Candy Warhol, Yuyi, Princess High etc. I don't read too deep into things. 

seanpfarmer
13 hours ago, Bel Esprit said:

I've never seen a fan base doubt and question and undersell their fave so much. Beyoncé and Madonna fans think they **** gold and do no wrong. Britney fans think she's the queen of pop and the most talented woman in music, yet on GGD people shade the **** out of Gaga and question her every move. I don't think I've ever seen a fan base act this way towards their fave. Did ARTPOP era ruin us?

I definitely feel you on this one! These threads  often second guess most of the things she does and make super dumb comments which stop me reading further cos I just cannot with the reaching!

giskardsb
16 hours ago, Bel Esprit said:

yet on GGD people shade the **** out of Gaga and question her every move. I don't think I've ever seen a fan base act this way towards their fave. Did ARTPOP era ruin us?

haven't you yourself started several negative leaning threads lately?  Maybe reconsider how you personally are contributing on this site.

TEANUS
17 hours ago, DutchHooker said:

Lady Gaga (2009-2013) outsold Lady Gaga (2014-2018) literally by ten times or something..

It had less creativity, C2C is for old people who still listen jazz, Joanne had bad MV's, bad promo, I don't know what was good about it and ASIB is for a movie and I don't really count that in (ASIB is the best of those 3 ofc, which is a shame, cuz it's a soundtrack and not actually a music album). I don't say the last 4 years were bad, esspecially ASIB was a good era, but it's nothing compared with her royal prime..

2009-2013 was the peak of her career, it had a lot of creativity, a good PR team, everything was on point, literally everything..

Well Lady Gaga 2008-2013 had 4 studio albums and three WW tours vs. 2014-2018 had 1 studio album and one WW tour (JWT didn’t finish, mainly a NA tour). 

If you look at ANY other celebrity their first 5 years generally outsell the rest because they’re fresh and new, that’s basic knowledge. Katy Perry 2009-2014 outsold 2014-2018....Britney Spears 1999-2003 outsells Britney now, since 2008 really...etc. etc. 

While I have to agree 2009-2011 was her charts peak, Late Joanne-ASIB has definitely been a career repeak in terms of acclaim, popularity, etc.

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Maybe Lady Gaga fans are not as insecure or defensive as other fan bases and they feel like Gaga is a big girl now and can take anything that is said about her by her fans because she knows they only have her best interests in mind.

Not true. Everyone drags their faves. I have seen it for years in their own forums. They would never on twitter where stan wars happen.

diamondheartxx

There's a difference between writing genuine criticism and actual hate. Not every fan is going to like everything she does, and it's fine to criticize. We're not delusional, and it's dumb to blame the negativity you see on here on Beyonce & Madonna stans, smh.

11 hours ago, Kimblue said:

It seems like the more loved she is by the media and GP the more negative this site is.

I noticed that too, and that reminds me of when she did AHS: Hotel. Lots of her own fans were super hard on her but I saw tons of positive comments on the AHS subreddit.

Bel Esprit
7 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

I noticed that too, and that reminds me of when she did AHS: Hotel. Lots of her own fans were super hard on her but I saw tons of positive comments on the AHS subreddit.

Omg yes. And people here said her performance in ASIB was only decent and ****. Like... 

FfFfFfFF
On 12/6/2018 at 12:26 AM, DutchHooker said:

Most pure Gaga fans are on twitter though, however, I think 50% of this website is a full Gaga stan.
I am a pure Gaga stan, but I critisized her a lot in the past, now I like her direction and I'm excited about Enigma..
The only thing that has pissed me off are those interviews about Stefani and her characters and stuff which make it seem that the past was fake and those "characters" are what made me stan..

This is not true. :deadbanana: Thinking music fans exist only in social media is a very atrl type of view. And this site consists in 90% Gaga fans (it's literally the biggest L. Gaga FANSITE on the internet). The rest 10% are fans of other female pop stars that try to put Gaga down and monsters help of course. :reductive:

Because we know Gaga’s true potential and we’re not a blind fanbase like them (at least not everyone.) 

I'm no conformist and I guess that makes me a bad fan. 

Archived