💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why Are Little Monsters Like This?

Bel Esprit

Featured Posts

Bonkers

I think Gaga prefers we have a sense of humor rather than sitting at home desperately needing her to succeed so that we can feel good about ourselves. 

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DutchHooker
8 minutes ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

I'm really starting to think this is true too. The comments from some of the users on here shock me sometimes. :saladga:

4 minutes ago, Runway said:

Yea pure Gaga fans left around 2012-2013 really

Most pure Gaga fans are on twitter though, however, I think 50% of this website is a full Gaga stan.
I am a pure Gaga stan, but I critisized her a lot in the past, now I like her direction and I'm excited about Enigma..
The only thing that has pissed me off are those interviews about Stefani and her characters and stuff which make it seem that the past was fake and those "characters" are what made me stan..

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Chromatic
7 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Lady Gaga (2009-2013) outsold Lady Gaga (2014-2018) literally by ten times or something..

It had less creativity, C2C is for old people who still listen jazz, Joanne had bad MV's, bad promo, I don't know what was good about it and ASIB is for a movie and I don't really count that in (ASIB is the best of those 3 ofc, which is a shame, cuz it's a soundtrack and not actually a music album). I don't say the last 4 years were bad, esspecially ASIB was a good era, but it's nothing compared with her royal prime..

2009-2013 was the peak of her career, it had a lot of creativity, a good PR team, everything was on point, literally everything..

Laugh all you want, I'm not saying that your opinions are wrong, but your arguments are hollow. Success isn't all about money and sales.

And this..

16 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

C2C is for old people who still listen jazz, Joanne had bad MV's, bad promo, I don't know what was good about it

.. I don't even know how to start, so I'm just not going to. That's your opinion, and that's cool, but that doesn't mean that you're right.

FlopSlurper
29 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Cheek To Cheek says hi.

Joanne says hi.

A Star Is Born says hi.

You really thought you did something with this comment didn't you? I LOVE Joanne and ASIB but they don't compare to Gaga's creativity back then. ARTPOP on its own > C2C, joanne and ASIB

Chromatic
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

You really thought you did something with this comment didn't you? I LOVE Joanne and ASIB but they don't compare to Gaga's creativity back then. ARTPOP on its own > C2C, joanne and ASIB

I don't know what your comments has to do with anything, that I was discussing with @DutchHooker about, but whatever I guess. I'm not saying that anyone's right or wrong, but I don't want people shoving their opinions onto me.

insight

ARTPOP was a self-indungent mess with lack of direction and buzzing EDM noise. I'll take Joane any day over AP and BTW.

DutchHooker
16 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I don't know what your comments has to do with anything, that I was discussing with @DutchHooker about, but whatever I guess. I'm not saying that anyone's right or wrong, but I don't want people shoving their opinions onto me.

Excuse me for giving that intention of shoving opinions,

But if we're just looking at opinions then we won't reach a conclusion, if you want to see what's better with facts you can just mention sales and pop culture impact.. and those were clearly higher in her early years..

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

RAMROD

Gurl, honey, you must never bisit Breathe Heavy and see how some Britney stans are also being negative towards her :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

At least were not robots that cannot identify what's good or bad.

We know what's GOOD. That's why we stan Gags :vegas: but that's not to say she's not imperfect

sweet but psycho 🔪

Antichrist
1 hour ago, DutchHooker said:

Lady Gaga (2009-2013) outsold Lady Gaga (2014-2018) literally by ten times or something..

It had less creativity, C2C is for old people who still listen jazz, Joanne had bad MV's, bad promo, I don't know what was good about it and ASIB is for a movie and I don't really count that in (ASIB is the best of those 3 ofc, which is a shame, cuz it's a soundtrack and not actually a music album). I don't say the last 4 years were bad, esspecially ASIB was a good era, but it's nothing compared with her royal prime..

2009-2013 was the peak of her career, it had a lot of creativity, a good PR team, everything was on point, literally everything..

tenor.gif?itemid=5604211

KatieJudasGaga4
8 hours ago, DutchHooker said:

The only thing that has pissed me off are those interviews about Stefani and her characters and stuff which make it seem that the past was fake and those "characters" are what made me stan..

I don't think you got the message she was sending....

Didymus

Exaggerated.

Like, there's still a huge amount of positivity towards her here lol. Some of you just can't stand the fact that there's significant criticism at all, it seems.

Whispering

They aren’t fans. Some of them have spent years here, and on other sites, hating on her. 

Just think about what sad lives they must have. 

7 hours ago, DutchHooker said:

Excuse me for giving that intention of shoving opinions,

But if we're just looking at opinions then we won't reach a conclusion, if you want to see what's better with facts you can just mention sales and pop culture impact.. and those were clearly higher in her early years..

Her early years also caused her depression, fibromyalgia, broken trust, drug addictions, exhaustion, and a broken hip. 

Let's stop taking the good without the bad. 

And let's not really put down recent eras. Gaga is still recovering. Y'all go get depression and **** and see if you take a nosedive too.

Archived