đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

E! News shades Madonna, praises Gaga

LMSince2008

Featured Posts

Sassy McSass

Let’s please not use Madonna’s age or physical appearance ti make a point. Someday Gaga will be sixty and hopefully all of us as well. I actually think Madonna still being a pop diva at her age shows that you can do whatever you want and do not need to follow strict rules when it comes to your life. Life’s actually pretty short for you to just fade away or put on a suit and be what everyone expects a 60 year old woman should look like - unless you want to.

Having said that, I miss the Madonna that didn’t need to prove herself all the time to show others she is a queen. I wished she please stopped trying to bring Gaga down so that she can feel better than her. Why can’t there be room at the top for more than one pop girl? I used to be a big Madonna fan years ago, but I feel she’s always disappointing with this attitude. It feels like a desperate attempt to stay relevant, and I am sorry if I’m wrong, but that’s ehat it looks like. I wished she realized she doesn’t need all this crap to be good. I hope Gaga doesn’t fall into that trap.

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
badboymonsterx

lol!!! they spilled that tea! 

Madonna is just trying to stay relevant, and it's definitely not working. haha.  She is such a child.... at her age, she should be more graceful

Illuminati Freak
41 minutes ago, MKMK said:

f9j09.jpg
The shade is real on this picture. :vegas:

That pic they used thou.... :lmao:

Bel Esprit

Well, this shade attempt really backfired on her. I thought she realized that supporting or being neutral on Gaga is better for her and her career at this point. Gaga hasn't even really been compared to her since 2012, she's worked to establish herself outside of her shock value image, which is something that no artist has a copyright on. I think it's time for her to just move on from this and ignore Gaga or just wish her well in public regardless of what she may think of her. On a side note, I never thought I'd see the day when the gp, critics and news reporters as well as most fans are so galvanized behind Gaga, she really repaired her image over the years and now it's paying off. I'm expecting LG6 to be fairly well received. I think at this point Gaga can step into her craziness or remain a classy actress without it affecting her too negatively. 

Runway
1 hour ago, MKMK said:

f9j09.jpg
The shade is real on this picture. :vegas:

Gaga looking youthful, with a smooth baby skin while the other woman... 

I-

Blackwillow
4 hours ago, That J said:

When Gaga is 60 let's have this talk again.  

There you are Madonna

Blackwillow
3 minutes ago, Runway said:

Gaga looking youthful, with a smooth baby skin while the other woman... 

I-

Trying to fight with the GRAVITY :ladyhaha:

latina twilight

At this point, I only want Madonna to be absolutely honest about her feelings towards Gaga and not be "I like her now! but f*ck her, BUT LOVE HER! even tho she copies me", otherwise, be silent because it's not cute at all.

I will always say I love her, her legacy will live live forever and I think she stills has a lot more to offer. But Madge, please, apologize. Or at least address this and don't be a coward, 'cause this "I received backlash so I'll delete the story and disappear" chick it's not the Madonna I've read about.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

23 minutes ago, NightOwner said:

At this point, I only want Madonna to be absolutely honest about her feelings towards Gaga and not be "I like her now! but f*ck her, BUT LOVE HER! even tho she copies me", otherwise, be silent at because it's not cute at all.

I will always say I love her, her legacy will live live forever and I think she stills has a lot more to offer. But Madge, please, apologize. Or at least address this and don't be a coward, 'cause this "I received backlash so I'll delete the story and disappear" chick it's not the Madonna I've read about.

Madonna will never show vulnerability. Besides one or two interviews from the past, she never showed true emotions. She never apologized to Janet, Mariah, Cher for the shady things she said/did.  

And now that she’s triggered by someone that outdid her in various aspects that she probably would never excell at, I don’t think it’s very realistic to hope that a sincere apology would happen. 

latina twilight
8 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Madonna will never show vulnerability. Besides one or two interviews from the past, she never showed true emotions. She never apologized to Janet, Mariah, Cher for the shady things she said/did.  

And now that she’s triggered by someone that outdid her in various aspects that she probably would never excell at, I don’t think it’s very realistic to hope that a sincere apology would happen. 

Well, she deleted the story, so I guess we could say she's not the unapologetic_btch.mp3 she used to be anymore :laughga:

I know it's not going to happen tho, but I wish she would, just to put this to end (or until she shades Gaga again).

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Queen Bitch
4 minutes ago, Blackwillow said:

Piers Morgan shades Madonna,sides with Gaga 

Madonna's seething, bitter jealousy towards Lady Gaga is most enjoyable to observe.

https://www.wmagazine.com/story/lady-gaga-madonna-100-people-in-the-room

Piers Morgan has always hated Madonna though, so of course he sides with Gaga

Archived