Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Beyoncé IS The Best Performer Alive

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

FentyGa
3 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

Gaga isn't one of the best vocalist out there? I mean are you even sure you've listened to her live or maybe you've clicked on the wrong yt videos this all time.

She's great, of course, but the best? That would be Bey, Mariah (if we're talking about vocal peaks. Nobody could outsing Mariah). So Hyang. They're the best.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere
25 minutes ago, AllThingsGaga said:

Nope, she got dragged for only performing 25 minutes in her last show. Terrible to do that to fans :omg:

She didn’t perform for 25 min. She performed an entire set but only live streamed 36 min. 

Gracious Gaga
3 hours ago, adammonroe said:

She's a better writer yes, but Beyoncé is a better dancer AND singer, you literally will never hear Bey struggle while singing or go out of breath. Bey's breath control and technique is unmatched. 

Cause she lip syncs 

♥ Kindness Police.

Taylorrgh

Although I love Gaga, Beyonce is by far the better vocalist/dancer and performer. I mean her vocal technique is almost as good as Mariah's during the 90s and that's just fact. Yes gaga has a great voice but in terms of healthy technique it's not all that great (at times she can be very throaty in her upper range, and often raises her larynx). All in all, I do agree with the original OP. Janet, Madonna, Beyonce,Gaga & Mariah (vocal prime) are the best female performers ever in that order.  

adamsenigma
24 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

Gaga isn't one of the best vocalist out there? I mean are you even sure you've listened to her live or maybe you've clicked on the wrong yt videos this all time.

Yeah you'd like. 

The fact you all act like you're such super singer with flawless technique amazes me. Study a little bit, than listen to Gaga's Oscar tribute and maybe then you'll get it was a flawless, great performance that NO ONE (alive rn) could ever pull off.

And yes, not even Beyonce. Or, well, maybe yes because she would have lip synced it :tony:

I've been singing since I was 8 and I've had a teacher (my uncle lol) for 10 years so I know what I'm talking about. Gaga's voice is super versatile and yes, she's one of the best out there, but Bey's breath control is amazing, her runs are more polished and instructed and her support and resonance are flawless. Gaga's voice is more flawed but that also means that her voice can communicate feelings better than Bey sometimes. 

Also, yes, a lot of clasically trained vocalists can pull off a performance like that. 

JohnnyVersace
2 hours ago, Borislshere said:

That's cute an all but like I stated my issue is how she doesn't remix or change up her songs. Beyonce may have a formula but the sound is just as important. Gaga performing the same version of just dance for the past 8 years just isn't cutting it for me. The most she's changed on a song at the jwt was adding that 2 sec sample to love game. Probably the best part about that entire setlist. 

Well tbh, Beyonce has altered Drunk in Love, Crazy in Love, Baby Boy, and Formation. But yes, it usually stays the same. 

KatieJudasGaga4
4 hours ago, Borislshere said:

Not imo. The vocals were all over the place, The stage was uninspired, dancing was questionable, merchandise was bland. The only redeeming quality was the interludes.

I mean, Joanne is a pretty calming album and you wouldn't expect something explosive or crazy....Gaga evolved, so the tours will evolve too....and the Joanne tour gave us her best vocals during a tour, so.....

KatieJudasGaga4
2 hours ago, FentyGa said:

She's great, of course, but the best? That would be Bey, Mariah (if we're talking about vocal peaks. Nobody could outsing Mariah). So Hyang. They're the best.

Well, they said one of the best, not the best.

Borislshere
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I mean, Joanne is a pretty calming album and you wouldn't expect something explosive or crazy....Gaga evolved, so the tours will evolve too....and the Joanne tour gave us her best vocals during a tour, so.....

Opinions. I still don’t like the show. Should’ve skipped the whole tour and brought enigma on the road . 

KatieJudasGaga4
3 hours ago, adammonroe said:

Girl just look at the videos I posted in the first page. The backing vocals in Flawless alone outdid Gaga's Oscar performance. I love both, Gaga is my fav tho, BUT I'm not blinded by my love for her.

Well your wrong, but this is an opinion thread so...And Gaga is more versatile tbh.... Even this performance of La Vie En Rose was so beautiful and it had a classical tune to it. To me, she sang the National Anthem like it was a pop song.

KatieJudasGaga4
4 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Opinions. I still don’t like the show. Should’ve skipped the whole tour and brought enigma on the road . 

Well, your wrong, but I guess it is an opinion thread after all

Borislshere
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Well, your wrong, but I guess it is an opinion thread after all

How am I wrong for not liking something?

since when are opinions facts? 

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

How am I wrong for not liking something?

since when are opinions facts? 

It's my opinion

Archived