That J

I think shes the best lol. 

But I love that everyone has someone. Xo

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, smokeandhush said:

Am i the only who hates Beyonce’s voice?  I recognize shes a very capable singer but i dont think her voice is attractive at all. And when she raps it’s even more terrible. 

No you’re not the only one. I don’t like her tone at all, could be 100% great in terms of technique but I don’t like how it translates. 

It's interesting because Beyonce really is a superior performer/vocalist in my opinion but I would still pick a Gaga show over a Beyonce one and I can't really explain why. :saladga:

That J

Personally I find Beyonce....eh.

But as I've said...no worries lol. 

I prefer Tina.. that face.  YES

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

smokeandhush
17 minutes ago, Vegas said:

No you’re not the only one. I don’t like her tone at all, could be 100% great in terms of technique but I don’t like how it translates. 

thank you

Runway
29 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Girl just look at the videos I posted in the first page. The backing vocals in Flawless alone outdid Gaga's Oscar performance. I love both, Gaga is my fav tho, BUT I'm not blinded by my love for her.

Studio vocals =/= live vocals.

I mean; there’s a reason why Gaga’s Super Bowl performance is the most acclaimed in this century, while Beyonce’s are not remembered

Biden Harris 2024

Nope, she got dragged for only performing 25 minutes in her last show. Terrible to do that to fans :omg:

Sanne Godijn
3 minutes ago, AllThingsGaga said:

Nope, she got dragged for only performing 25 minutes in her last show. Terrible to do that to fans :omg:

Gaga or beyonce?

Biden Harris 2024
Just now, Sanne Godijn said:

Gaga or beyonce?

Beyonce did. Sorry for the confusion.

Sanne Godijn
Just now, AllThingsGaga said:

Beyonce did. Sorry for the confusion.

Thats oke thank you for responding have a nice day🤗

Infinity Wave
2 hours ago, Borislshere said:

Out of all the gaga tours you used for a comparison, you choose her worst? Okay. 

Oh so you're still pressed she cancelles it for health reason. You could as well have answered "yes I'm pressed" :oops:

The fact "fans" on here discredit Gaga works just to praise another great singer is out of my comprehension. This isbthe problem of y'all, you need to always drag gaga into the conversation to prove she's not enough, she isn't the best etc. 

Just enjoy the freakin' music and stop shading her because you're pressedt this site name still isn't BeyDaily.

Colourful

Infinity Wave
57 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

It's not about favourites. Performance is quantifiable.
Gaga and Rihanna may be my favourites, but they're not the best vocalists or dancers alive.

Gaga isn't one of the best vocalist out there? I mean are you even sure you've listened to her live or maybe you've clicked on the wrong yt videos this all time.

52 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Girl just look at the videos I posted in the first page. The backing vocals in Flawless alone outdid Gaga's Oscar performance. I love both, Gaga is my fav tho, BUT I'm not blinded by my love for her.

Yeah you'd like. 

The fact you all act like you're such super singer with flawless technique amazes me. Study a little bit, than listen to Gaga's Oscar tribute and maybe then you'll get it was a flawless, great performance that NO ONE (alive rn) could ever pull off.

And yes, not even Beyonce. Or, well, maybe yes because she would have lip synced it :tony:

Colourful

AStarIsBorn21

The only person who can out perform Gaga is Beyoncé, and the only person who can out perform Beyoncé is Gaga. 

Borislshere
6 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

Oh so you're still pressed she cancelles it for health reason. You could as well have answered "yes I'm pressed" :oops:

The fact "fans" on here discredit Gaga works just to praise another great singer is out of my comprehension. This isbthe problem of y'all, you need to always drag gaga into the conversation to prove she's not enough, she isn't the best etc. 

Just enjoy the freakin' music and stop shading her because you're pressedt this site name still isn't BeyDaily.

Where did I say I was pressed she canceled it for health reasons?? Lmao what are you on?? I got my show. I understood why she canceled. 

I just said the jwt was her worst tour. To me it was. The I am world tour was beys worst tour imo. Does that make me any less of a fan?? No. 

You say don’t treat bey like a goddess but I can’t even say what I feel about gaga without you acting like I spat in her face and called her weak. 

Archived