💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Full Gaga & Miranda Actors on Actors Interview

gag

Featured Posts

Runway
3 minutes ago, Red said:

God forbid me watch an hour long interview where she might say the same things she has been saying for the last two months over and over again feat. a guy I don’t know

Edgy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Red said:

God forbid me watch an hour long interview where she might say the same things she has been saying for the last two months over and over again feat. a guy I don’t know

It is a very good interview jsyk. I started watching expecting to want to cover my eyes, but it's actually interesting and she doesnt repeat much.

47 minutes ago, Red said:

Can someone tell me what she said other than the usual Bradley ass sucking and 100 people in a room?

Neither was in the interview, she talked about Bradley only briefly, focusing on how he worked as a director, and '100 people' never came up. It was mostly it's about the filming processes of Mary Poppins Returns and ASIB (how both films incorporated music into the storyline, how they each got into character, their love of Broadway etc).

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Queen Bitch

She looks so good! :firega: And the interview was better than expected. Much better than the other ASIB Era interviews imo

But am I the only one who have never heard of Lin-Manuel before? :huntyga:

LGMonster95

I really liked this interview, I also loved how Gaga talked on it, she seems so smart, knows exactly what she's saying. She also gives me a lot of confidence that she's gonna have a great film career, I mean she's fully focused on what people wants from her, she's communicating a lot on stuff to do and also the way she said that the most important thing for her as an actress is to make it feel real which is in my opinion the most important thing. 

Oh wow that was so good! I love Lin-Manuel, and knew they would get along, they have so much in common. It was great that they talked so much about the music, lots of good new info there I thought.

She was so cute talking about musicals, and her love of Rent.

I would die if they worked together in the future, :giveup: 

Omg.... i LOVED IT...

When it ended i was left with need of more... it was that GOOD

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

SpamMusubi

They're both so inspiring:flutter:, and I feel like they both are similar in a number of ways so that allowed for them to have good conversation

Sushi is my one true passion

CanadaGoesGaga

AMAZING. Lin asked the hard hitting question of if she wanted to do Broadway; and to see her light up and say a resound yes! Amazing. It’s so nice to see the theatre nerd in her, discussing the rent lottery line. Ugh! 

Also during Joanne Tour she said this statement during the song Joanne, and now we know it was a quote from Elizabeth Kemp during workshops for A Star is Born. Amazing! 

1 hour ago, Defmix100 said:

she said she likes to do her "saucery before I get to set" cue the conspiracy videos

bleeds out chickens in her trailer's shower. Instead of punching people who try to get a picture of Jackson, she goes to the bar bathroom and hexes them.

Archived