Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

CEREMONY | A Star Is Born

Kween

Featured Posts

Chuckles
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

have you guys been listening to dont let me be misunderstood?

only once but i don't listen to music these days, quite busy :saladga:

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chuckles
3 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

oh no, let's not get this started, MR's MV fits perfectly with the song and i cannot stand all the hate it received :messga:

and it was part of the aesthetic for the era 

littlepotter

y'all need to see the sweater i just got designed and made for me on aliexpress :laughga:

HTB1eMqhX0jvK1RjSspiq6AEqXXaj.jpg

chaeri pls

littlepotter
Just now, littlepotter said:

y'all need to see the sweater i just got designed and made for me on aliexpress :laughga:

i made the design myself, it's not groundbreaking but as someone who has never done any kind of graphic work i'm proud of the outcome :selena:

chaeri pls

1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

The self-promo is real in this thread :laughga:

TopazBlue

##########8 let's goooooooooooooooo

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19 ⚡ CHROMATICA BALL 💙 Aug 23

littlepotter
1 minute ago, kvnrp said:

The self-promo is real in this thread :laughga:

ksksksksksksks i'm honestly really bored idk why i'm taking this thread as an open discussion post :selena: also i just thought it looked cool and worth sharing :selena: 

chaeri pls

#8 | Hair Body Face - 7,89

lady-gaga-asib-oscar.jpg.070beb4756f7305

Highest Score: 11

@Haus Swiftie @OG Gaga Stan @TopazBlue

Lowest Score: 0.5

@A Hybrid

Comments:

Spoiler

@Franchesca (7.5) - I Like This Song It Is Just A Bit Basic To Me It Just Fades In with my least fave Lady Gaga Songs But It Is Still Very Good

@Haus Swiftie (11) - My most listened ASIB song so far. A dance anthem with good lyrics. An all around perfect song

@corvus albus (8) - The triple threat strikes back!

@Kandy life (10) - This song didn't hit me at first, but now I have the hair body face to listen to it non stop! 

@Panchecco (8) - It's an ok song but it is constantly stuck in my head so I think that makes it a good song? AHAH

@PanPikus (8.5) - Ok, so after first listen I thought, meh, the weakest pop song, or even the weakest song on the album. But then the other listens came and I was like, wait a second, this song is a grower. Hell yeah it is. And now it is pretty much one of my favourites. The power that those body parts have, incredible

@PerfectCure (9) - My favourite pop track at first, and now, not so much! Still, it screams The Fame and it gets you in the mood every time it’s played.

@vedmatronic (7) - A cute pop song with a nice meaning. I like the chorus, it gives me serious The Fame vibes. Nnnn her vocals as well!!

@Blue Madonna (8.5) - Way better than WDYDT, not quite up to Heal Me... I didn't really like the pre-chorus but that main chorus (trYIN TO LEAVE HERE) gave me life so kinda inbetween for me. I still bop to it tho and I listened to it pre-ASIB so this got me hyped.

@huttont (9) - the killer chorus and bridge make this song 

@PlastiscGuy (7.75) - I met Gaga back in 2009 when she was still doing pop. I loved her pop music, but as I grew up, I became a fan of ballads, and this song couldn't make me be so devoted with pop again. Cute lyrics, tho.

@Oriane (5.5) - Meh. It kind of sounds like music she was doing when searching her sound for The Fame, with a weird modern gay disco effect on it.

@Diente (7.25) - The Cure’s ugly sister. Would’ve worked better if the song showed more of the monotonous sung hair-body-face hook. 

So Swallow, Fry Me, Before I Pie, I’ll Never Bake Again, Is Spaghetti Alright?, Look What I Cooked, Always Heat Up Leftover Pasta This Way, Pasta Lasagne Pizza are still up for elimination?

That J

Alright now this is getting good!!!!! Some classics still in the game. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, Kween said:

#8 | Hair Body Face - 7,89

Hair%20Body%20Face_zps9n6qcoin.png

I would've put it a little higher, but I am okay with this!

littlepotter
Just now, Dutch said:

So Swallow, Before I Pie, I’ll Never Bake Again, Is Spaghetti Alright?, Look What I Cooked, Always Heat Up Leftover Pasta This Way, Pasta Lasagne Pizza are still up for elimination?

DELETE THIS :air: 

chaeri pls

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

So Swallow, Before I Pie, I’ll Never Bake Again, Is Spaghetti Alright?, Look What I Cooked, Always Heat Up Leftover Pasta This Way, Pasta Lasagne Pizza are still up for elimination?

Heal me is in the running too

Archived