💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kim flaunting her private jet causes stir

Lighter

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

What's even more sad is HOW she is able to live this lifestyle, because she made a sex tape...

Whereas people in the world work honest jobs to scrape even and will never make a fraction of what she makes in a year...

:saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe

I saw the video, and my first thought was “wow and there are starving children and people suffering all over the world who can’t afford basic human needs...”

But it’s not her fault that she is rich, and she is behaving in the way that made her famous in the first place. I just think that the video was tone deaf and can rub people the wrong way. 

It’s none of my business what she does with her money and she has every right to do what she wants. I just see videos like this and it makes me a bit somber for those who work so very hard and can’t afford to feed their children. It’s a natural and reflective reaction to a video that flaunts unnecessarily large wealth. No one needs a gym and a personal trainer on a flight. 

⚯͛

FinnishGypsy
4 hours ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

Direct this at our world leaders NOT celebrities.

The problem is that the two became conflated the moment a reality tv star became president of the United States.

And now his horribly unqualified, uneducated ass is inviting the likes of Kim K’s horribly unqualified, uneducated and unnecessarily gigantic ass to the Oval Office to help him implement prison reform. Yes, Kim Kardashian helping the POTUS with prison reform. So we have two pathological narcissists with no grasp on reality drafting policy for the average American citizen. All of these people are a joke and it’s no wonder the international opinion of the US has dropped to a historic low under this administration.

blackpink

People can do whatever they want with their money.

Imagine being told to not post a video of you enjoying yourself because you might upset someone that doesn’t have that same luxury

Haroon

I don't see any problem with this, it's their money and they can choose to spend it however they want :duck: Being uselessly rich is subjective, you can have a 5 bedroom house and someone might think that's pointless and useless because you can live for less, and then the same for a 4 bedroom, all the way down to a studio flat. If people have money for something then they're free to spend it on whichever luxuries they want. Since when were people not allowed to do certain things because other people in the world haven't got the same budget to do it? :confused:

We're sat here on a pop forum discussing chart positions and wigs and outfits and movies and music while there are people starving out there. The whole "but there are people dying out there" applies towards any relaxing or enjoyable activity that we do :shrug:

Bel Esprit

I'm so sad that she's still relevant. I mean a cute fad like Paris Hilton can be fun, but I'm so tired of Kardashians at this point. 

Bel Esprit
1 hour ago, FinnishGypsy said:

The problem is that the two became conflated the moment a reality tv star became president of the United States.

And now his horribly unqualified, uneducated ass is inviting the likes of Kim K’s horribly unqualified, uneducated and unnecessarily gigantic ass to the Oval Office to help him implement prison reform. Yes, Kim Kardashian helping the POTUS with prison reform. So we have two pathological narcissists with no grasp on reality drafting policy for the average American citizen. All of these people are a joke and it’s no wonder the international opinion of the US has dropped to a historic low under this administration.

Omg some hot piping tea. This country is a joke and our culture is declining precipitously. 

Lippoutou
6 hours ago, Borislshere said:

It's not Kims job to save the world. She can do what she wants with her money and who's to say she doesn't give back? 

The extra greenhouse gases emitted during this private flight is everyone's concern.

Borislshere
1 hour ago, Lippoutou said:

The extra greenhouse gases emitted during this private flight is everyone's concern.

Completely different discussion. If we’re going to talk about her effect on greenhouse gasses, let’s not just single her out. 

Mirages
7 hours ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

Direct this at our world leaders NOT celebrities.

Look someone sane

I'm the bitch that's fragile

SharkmanthaC

I'm sure there are more celebrities that do this.  Maybe not always on a private 747, but fly around on private planes. If you had that money, wouldn't you? There are lots of people that fly around on private planes that aren't even celebrities. Those that do aren't sharing it on social media. (I mean do you expect to see Gaga on your flight like everyone else?) 

Didn't she share a video during the fires of them flying over from their plane? (Or was that someone different?) I imagine they give back more than just this.

https://people.com/tv/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-wildfire-donation/

she/her/hers

KURUSHITOVSKA

The real problem here is the people that made her earn this much money. They supported them watching her tv show and their scandals, now complain that they have money.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

I mean, we can say that for everyone. If a regular person saves up and buys a PC, they could have donated that money to charity instead.

FentyGa

There's always rich people, there's always poor people. That's the way it is. Otherwise, the world wouldn't work the way it does.

Archived