💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga tweets about Katy messages

Stef

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

Wow I LOVE that she tweeted something like this :applause:

Can the stupid stan wars now stop please? 

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

This is what has finally made me realise that I need to stop having shady hate for Katy now. I've been feeling it for a good 5-6 years or so and didn't know if it was finally time to drop it because they're hardly in competition anymore, Katy has fallen from grace, Gaga's doing well now. And my feeling sorry for her can be genuine sympathy. Katy's slowly grown on me and this is what confirms to me that it's time to stop seeing her as such a threat and not feel joy when she fails to succeed on the charts. She's not a bad person and the whole ARTPOP vs. Prism thing was likely completely constructed by the record label, she had no say in it. Bless Gaga for being forgiving. I know I sure struggle with it at times. Maybe I can learn from her example.

Anderson123
1 hour ago, StrawberryBlond said:

This is what has finally made me realise that I need to stop having shady hate for Katy now. I've been feeling it for a good 5-6 years or so and didn't know if it was finally time to drop it because they're hardly in competition anymore, Katy has fallen from grace, Gaga's doing well now. And my feeling sorry for her can be genuine sympathy. Katy's slowly grown on me and this is what coï»żnfirms to me that it's time to stop seeing her as such a threat and not feel joy when she fails to succeed on the charts. She's not a bad person and the whole ARTPOP vs. Prism thing was likely completely constructed by the record label, she had no say in it. Bless Gaga for being forgiving. I know I sure struggle with it at times. Maybe I can learn from her example.

I'll only speak for myself when I say that I've never liked Katy Perry because her face has something that annoys me. This has nothing to do with "competition" because I honestly never cared about it. Ever since I Kissed A Girl I've been avoiding her and she has released music that I like so it became like a guilty pleasure (The One That Got Away, ET, Dark Horse) and I have given her a chance but I don't know, I just can't seem to tolerate her. Again, this is not about her dominating the charts a couple of years ago or going "against" Gaga because I can actually go past that dumb drama that stans have created. I think it's just that she's been overexposed that I'm tired of listening to her everywhere, like I was with Bruno Mars, Maroon 5 and then Ed Sheeran, etc.

StrawberryBlond
21 hours ago, Alan123 said:

I'll only speak for myself when I say that I've never liked Katy Perry because her face has something that annoys me. This has nothing to do with "competition" because I honestly never cared about it. Ever since I Kissed A Girl I've been avoiding her and she has released music that I like so it became like a guilty pleasure (The One That Got Away, ET, Dark Horse) and I have given her a chance but I don't know, I just can't seem to tolerate her. Again, this is not about her dominating the charts a couple of years ago or going "against" Gaga because I can actually go past that dumb drama that stans have created. I think it's just that she's been overexposed that I'm tired of listening to her everywhere, like I was with Bruno Mars, Maroon 5 and then Ed Sheeran, etc.

Agreed, her personality still grates on me considerably and I certainly don't like all her music but I'm just saying this doesn't mean I have to hate her for these things, just say they're not for me. In the past, I used these annoyances as validation to dislike her because I was a Gaga fan and it seemed like Katy had sometimes shaded Gaga (the "that's like saying you're going into space" and "we can't say deluxe now, can we" comments), had deliberately gone up against her knowing she'd win (Prism vs. ARTPOP) and even copied her (the vomit interlude, green hair, mechanical horse and cannabis leaf outfit on her Prismatic tour). But those things are in the past now, I guess it's childish to hang onto something so petty. I just read a Cher interview and she said her mother has a 5 year rule when it comes to forgiveness - after 5 years, you've got to move on and forgive. I thought it seemed apt given what I just posted and considering its been 5 years since the last big Katy hate moment for Gaga fans.

There's nothing about this leak that makes me happy.

And, sorry not sorry, Gaga and Kesha don't look good here.  And "I've grown up since" doesn't cut it for me.  That's some AT BEST questionable stuff that Gaga and Kesha tried to do. And I say this as someone who would rather listen to someone scratching a chalkboard instead of listening to Katy Perry's music.

You done goofed, Stefani.

DeleteMyAccount
On 12/1/2018 at 1:02 PM, PedjaB said:

Well It was not nice to say that katy is mean

I mean there's some pretty rude tweets that Katy used to make back in the day. No one here knows her to actually judge her though.

Plus, wasn't this all happening like last year? I wonder what caused the sudden makeup between the two. I'd understand if the texts were from 2013/14..

On 11/30/2018 at 3:20 PM, Haroon said:

Wow I didn't see something like this coming but I couldn't be happier seeing it :giveup: LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH :cryga:

Mte.

I live outside the space time continuum.

On 11/30/2018 at 3:17 PM, Stef said:

Queen!

This gives me life.  I'm stunned but shouldn't be surprised because Gaga is truly all about love, kindness, and  positivity.

I live outside the space time continuum.

YourCureness

I dont understand why peoplr are reacting badly to these text messages? 

The only thing that i hate about the message was when Kesha said thar katy was raped. Because its not her story to tell. 

Moving on, katy was talked about in the message in the context of the rape case. The two were not backstabbing her like they were having a tea party. 

Archived