πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga tweets about Katy messages

Stef

Featured Posts

SPARTACUS
14 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

No need. She tweeted about Joanne, Perfect Illusion, Coachella, SuperBowl and ASIB already.. She is cleanΒ 

No, you weren't talking about Gaga admitting the NICE things she's done - you were talking about her admitting the "mistakes" and bad "behavior" she's dished out.Β  But I wouldn't expect someone with the name Regina George to NOT side with a person like Katheryn.Β  Mean girls flock together.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…π€πŒπ„ π„ππˆπ†πŒπ€β„’

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IllusionLover

Queen of ending the press' opportunities of piting women against each other before they even start.

:vegas:Β 

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

StarstruckIllusion
20 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Yes! Gaga you did the right thing! It’s amazing when someone can be honest about their mistakes and behavior.Β 

and now we wait for Katy to do this same. (not holding my breath tho)

Bel Esprit

These texts were blown way out of proportion. Are we no longer able to say our unfiltered thoughts about someone in a private texting conversation? It's clear they got over whatever beef they had and Gaga was just trying to show Kesha some support in a time when she needed it.Β 

Regina George
2 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

No, you weren't talking about Gaga admitting the NICE things she's done - you were talking about her admitting the "mistakes" and bad "behavior" she's dished out.Β  But I wouldn't expect someone with the name Regina George to NOT side with a person like Katheryn.Β  Mean girls flock together.

The overreaction of it all. AlsoΒ judging me for my username on fan forum is just... What did Katy exactly do to Gaga that she needs to apologize for?Β 

Regina George
2 minutes ago, Wigless said:

and now we wait for Katy to do this same. (not holding my breath tho)

What did Katy do tho? I’m being objective here. She did nothing to Gaga. She promoted her projects since Joanne literally.. she even instagramed a photo of flowers Gaga sent herΒ 

She knew the media would blow up about this and misconstrue it so she stomped out the flame before it could grow. Very proud of her.Β 

She truly is a queen. It’s a shame that in a matter of ABUSE and RAPE people are still trying to pit women against each other.Β 

StarstruckIllusion
16 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

No need. She tweeted about Joanne, Perfect Illusion, Coachella, SuperBowl and ASIB already.. She is cleanΒ 

Also this way of thinking can be canceled.

This means nothing.Β 

a)Β It could be all an act she she’s super mean in the background,

b) she’s just an oversharing fan and we know that’s just not in Gaga’s nature, and

c) Your logic implies that the love our parents gives us is fake bc they rarely go public about how much they hug and kiss us.Β 

She did something. We can theorize all we want, but it’s dumb to live off of any theories.Β 

Miracle
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

The overreaction of it all. AlsoΒ judging me for my username on fan forum is just... What did Katy exactly do to Gaga that she needs to apologize for?Β 

We don't know. I don't think she was holding a grudge over the Alejandro fart joke comments or the shady work of Capitol Records with the Roar promo in 2015, but those are two situations that could'veΒ made Gaga dislike Katy lol. She also posted the PRISM plagiarism tour thing and I guess there's a background to that story too. This might not seem like big issues, but you don't have to profoundly hate a person to agree with your friend on the fact that she's mean. If that was the case, my heart would be rotten because I find a lot of people fake and evil-intended even if they seem to be nice.

I'm glad they already made up thoughΒ :party:

Β 

To the fans saying its time to wait for Katy's "explanation", can someone tell me what it is she has to "explain"? Or "apologise" for, for that matter?

The only people that need to apologise are the gurlz on here and ATRL for spinning this into "Gaga hates Katy!!11!1!" and forcing the poor woman to pause Bayonetta in order to come out to address it on Twitter

tenor.gif?itemid=11957280

Signature loading… πŸ‘ΉπŸ–€

JohnnyVersace
11 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

It's still messy that she said Katy isn't strong even if it was to comfort Kesha and then saying this now. Like does this mean she believes what Kesha said about Katy or not

She said she wasn't as strong as Kesha to speak up, go to court, etc. And she basically said that while her and Katy have differences, that she just doesn't want to risk her career. I think if anything Gaga was being understanding and honest in those texts.Β 

Archived