Jump to content
opinion

MEGArate "Cry Pretty - Carrie Underwood"

Featured Posts

corvus albus
5 minutes ago, mattbri said:

Not a fan... sorry, don't take it the wrong way :runhug:

Nothing wrong in that :hug:

You weren't meant for me
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KatieJudasGaga4

I'm in, I'll send my rates later, I'm so busy! But, I really love this album its my 3rd favorite this year! :firega:

I’m just a Holy Fool, oh baby he’s so cruel, But I’m still in love with Judas, baby
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wet Fire

Thanks for including me. I have not listened to the album. I will and then provide my objective review. :hor:

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Star

OMG Yas I can't wait 

And y'all need to listen to the most talented country artist ever.

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
rumours

I heard part of the album previously, but I'll listen to the full thing and send in my rates :hug:

On 12/1/2018 at 1:41 AM, Star said:

And y'all need to listen to the most talented country artist ever.

Girl... no.

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Star
On 12/6/2018 at 3:46 AM, Rumours1977 said:

I heard part of the album previously, but I'll listen to the full thing and send in my rates :hug:

Girl... no.

Girl why you mad about my opinion on Carrie  Underwood, the most talented country artist ever? :oprah:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Davian

I never listened to her but I’d like to give it a try:vegas:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KatieJudasGaga4

Sent my rates in :party:

I’m just a Holy Fool, oh baby he’s so cruel, But I’m still in love with Judas, baby
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
corvus albus

@Wet Fire @Lazz Monster @LibraOctober98 @Mister Money @KING  @daddybunny @avyruth @ZacharyMark @Puffy @stevevacante

I'm pushing the deadline to the 12th January and the ceremony to the 18th January. The times stay the same. If you could be so amazing and give me your final votes I would be very thankful :poot: because right now we have 4 participants :messga:

You weren't meant for me
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adarsh

I wasn't tagged, can I still participate? if not then I'd like to be on the tag list from next time :party:

  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
corvus albus
1 minute ago, Adarsh Soni said:

I wasn't tagged, can I still participate? if not then I'd like to be on the tag list from next time :party:

Of course you can still participate :hug:I will add you to the taglist.

You weren't meant for me
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lazz Monster
12 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

@Wet Fire @Lazz Monster @LibraOctober98 @Mister Money @KING  @daddybunny @avyruth @ZacharyMark @Puffy @stevevacante

I'm pushing the deadline to the 12th January and the ceremony to the 18th January. The times stay the same. If you could be so amazing and give me your final votes I would be very thankful :poot: because right now we have 4 participants :messga:

omg I completely forgot, I was so busy when u posted this, i didn't have time to do it, so i left it for another day, and ofc I forgot :sharon:, gonna do this today, hopefully :poot:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...