Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

A serious question about Britney!

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

{Please note, this is not a hate thread or meant to sound hateful, I am a Britney fan and I wanted to make this post to get other people’s opinions}

The Britney Of the BOMT- ITZ days to the Britney Of now is like 2 different people. 

Lets see how she has changed,

1. She looks drastically different. Like wow! 

britney-spears-nose-job.jpg

2. She seems so lifeless, like she has lost that spark in her. 

For example, like when she previously announced Britney Domination. All she did was announce it and that was it. There was no performance & barley any hype, she seemed so bored and almost like she was forced to do it. Like does that make people want to go see the show? 

I feel like Britney has lost her edge and the spark she had in her completely. She acts so different now. I get it, she’s getting older and all, but it’s like she has changed so much & not for the better. I think her 2007 meltdown really did scar her for life and she never truly recovered and it’s sad. I know she obviously won’t perform like she did in her peak, but doesn’t mean you lose your fearlessness. 

Thoughts? 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Monsterish
3 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

1. She looks drastically different. Like wow! 

It's called get older and is a natural thing :wtf:

5 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

2. She seems so lifeless, like she has lost that spark in her. 

That happens when you've been in the music industry for decades :emma:

Well for her looks It's obvious she's had plastic surgery right after the circus era and into the beginning of the Femme Fatale era. Another is makeup, and oh BOY does she need a new makeup artist or needs to watch a different tutorial :ladyhaha:

Smother Em Eh
4 minutes ago, DCgaga said:

Well for her looks It's obvious she's had plastic surgery right after the circus era and into the beginning of the Femme Fatale era. Another is makeup, and oh BOY does she need a new makeup artist or needs to watch a different tutorial :ladyhaha:

And she also had plastic surgery right before the Britney Jean Era. That’s when she really started to look different, now she looks like Jessica Simpson’s hotter cousin. 

Smother Em Eh
10 minutes ago, Yvi Monster said:

It's called get older and is a natural thing :wtf:

That happens when you've been in the music industry for decades :emma:

Ya but does your nose drastically change in size and shape like Britney’s has? 

And yes true I can see that but she acts different now and I can’t put my foot on it. 

• 3 months later...
Moonchildluv

I love Britney. Her eyes became slightly sunken with time. Her nose got too small for her face, she looked stunning before. I agree about the makeup artist. I'm surprised she doesn't do this or her makeup artist doesn't but white/light nude eyeshadow can make a huge difference on the inner corners and lids along with dark eye shadow instead of only messy dark smokey eyes. It gives youth. Also wish she'd darken her brows like before as well. Still a fan no matter what though. She may just be stubborn or not know enough about makeup from having it done for years by professionals. 

2903167.jpg

BritneySpears6.jpg

britney-spears1-insta.jpg

24327696_162725244335630_5700173281198342144_n.jpg

Jose P

2007 broke her confidence and spark. She’s happy and healthy now, but definitely changed and understandably so. She’s been through a lot, let’s just be thankful our diva is happy and still putting out good music #JusticeforGlory

Now with her performances, she’s very hit or miss. In public televised events she often sucks, on tours as well. She looks nervous, stiff, and anxious. But her last few Piece of Me years were amazing and the closest to Primeney we’ve gotten since Circus. I guess it just depends on how comfortable she feels, and she loved her Vegas show. 

Still forever stan the irreplaceable Princess of Pop. No matter how lackluster she can be on stage now, no will ever take her spot.

gagaisitalian

....this is such a tired conversation. Brit Brit is a robot now. We been knew.

Judas Society

Honestly, from stanning Gaga, I have truly understood the pop industry's effect on pop artists. I never see that because I was never heavily focused on the industry until I started stanning Gaga. Mind you, I'm in my 30s now and have been a consumer of pop music, radio top hits since the days of Spice Girls and Backstreet Boys.

I remember just watching Oops I Did It Again in my teenage years, learning the choreo and fantasizing that man candy in that video. She has always been a bright and bubbly. I think it wasn't until reports about her losing her virginity to Justin and then their breakup started seeing her fading due to constant media scrutiny. Back then media was especially harsh on women  so it affected her so much that she went on mental breakdown, like Mariah.

I'm happy that now women are finding their power, Gaga first came onto the scene shutting up reporters and interviewers who had sexist remarks or questions, fighting for gay rights. She was strong. But she was still affected by the industry. So I'm always grateful now that she finds the power to manage her time well to get that balance she needs, so I always get so annoyed when kids expect her to be perfect and to put out music every year like she hasn't already done so. Be sensible, pop stars are human beings, not a disposable source of entertainment.

River

Mental trauma is changing you and there's no real cure for that, it's to survive everyday and you'll never come back to what you were before.

But she's happy in her own way, we don't need to judge her, she found her own spark.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

LilyLark

Britney went through h*ll. I think people forget how brutal the tabloid media was towards her.

She looks different because she had mild plastic surgery, age, and because she has had a rough life. And yeah she doesn't seem to have the same spark but she seems to be in a way better place in terms of her health.

RAMROD

She did drugs. Hard drugs like meth, when she was hung out with infamous party gals that is Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan.

Paris+Hilton+Lindsay+Lohan+Paris+Hilton+

So that's why she look different now.

If you know people who uses meth too, you will able to testify on this. Also, it is scientifically proven, that meth mess up your body's chemical structure.

It happened to Lindsay Lohan too. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LordEnigma
25 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Britney went through h*ll. I think people forget how brutal the tabloid media was towards her.

She looks different because she had mild plastic surgery, age, and because she has had a rough life. And yeah she doesn't seem to have the same spark but she seems to be in a way better place in terms of her health.

This! I remember some kid at my middle school would talk about a countdown clock for when Britney would kill herself. It was literally just like **** hit the fan with her.

Archived