💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Describe a stand out memory from a Gaga tour

Catnikko

Featured Posts

The opening of the Monster Ball Tour 2.0 with DITD. Damn that was one HELL of an opening. I don't think she will ever top that intro. All of the intros of her concerts after that disappointed me a bit.

Oh and the performance of Poker Face in the Joanne tour with the new vocals. She slayed that song, imo for the first time in a loong time. I always felt that Poker Face was more suited for her old singing style, but somehow she managed to nail it again at the Joanne tour

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll never forget the Artrave in Istanbul when she changed the Gypsy lyrics to 'I said honey it's simple - it's the way you love and marry Tyler' :messga: So many emotions 

whateveradore

that iconic time when it was POURING rain at my city so the local airport had to cancel my flight so i missed BTWBall

OR the time when I was at the cab on my way to her hotel and then got the notification that she had cancelled Rock in Rio

aaron l

I'll never forget being able to be a part of this moment at the end of this video. This video isn't mine, but I was to the left of whoever recorded. 

My video was just full of a bunch of people flying out their phones. Which I can't complain as I did the same. :messga:

8 hours ago, Unbeweavable said:

I wanted to react Lmao & Yaasat the same time 

He probably watched the half term show and thought "that Gaga chick can sing I'll go see her" and didn't understand why the audience was not the kind you find in a football arena :stalkga:

Honestlyyyyy. That was so much of my crowd, it was bizarre. You could tell it was one of those, "This 'cool act' we know is in town and look I got tickets and my wife and I will take the requisite picture that will go on Facebook making it look like I had a great time when really I just stood there looking sour for 2.5 hours surrounded by a bunch of young queers." types of people. I mean, it's great that she's reached such a point of pop cultural fortitude that she can pull in a super age-diverse crowd, but I feel like people forget she's still an LGBTQIA icon first and foremost :laughga: And also, who doesn't want to party at a concert??

Same business when I saw Florence. So much standing around. Now Janelle MonĂĄe. That was an absolutely amazing crowd; it was one gigantic party from start to finish.

Catnikko
1 minute ago, Ziggy said:

Honestlyyyyy. That was so much of my crowd, it was bizarre. You could tell it was one of those, "This 'cool act' we know is in town and look I got tickets and my wife and I will take the requisite picture that will go on Facebook making it look like I had a great time when really I just stood there looking sour for 2.5 hours surrounded by a bunch of young queers." types of people. I mean, it's great that she's reached such a point of pop cultural fortitude that she can pull in a super age-diverse crowd, but I feel like people forget she's still an LGBTQIA icon first and foremost :laughga: And also, who doesn't want to party at a concert??

Same business when I saw Florence. So much standing around. Now Janelle MonĂĄe. That was an absolutely amazing crowd; it was one gigantic party from start to finish.

this sounds like so much drama :air: I didn't know my town (we don't get granted as a city bc we don't have a cathedral :air:) was so chilll

Dancing in the shadow of the meow

Archived