new music

Grimes - We Appreciate Power

Vision of Love

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jujubaruda

Biology is superficial, intelligence is artificial.

Submit

Submit

Submit

Submit

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Submit

Spoiler

Submit

Neight Shayde

as with usual grimes releases, it didn't land on me at first listen.

but then i played it again

I APPRECIATE POWER. SUBMIT. SUBMIT. :firega:

Username239
6 hours ago, andy69em said:

The percussion on the bridge from 2:40 on vaguely reminds me of the epic/stadium drum runs from something on BTW, maybe Heavy Metal Lover? Am I cray RN?

Reminds me more of the iconic, brilliant, show-stopping The Queen bridge

RahrahWitch

FuuUUuuck I'd hate something like this but Grimes always just makes it work. I'm bopping with the AI Overlords :lolly:

FATCAT

I didn't like it at first, not a big fan of hana, but it goes off. One of my favorites now.

Purr more, hiss less.

FFXSoul91

Don't be shadin' Miss HANA now.

JK. No one knows her, but she's the reason I'm listening. 😝

Helxig
18 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Apparently she’s felt bad for releasing music with Poppy after fans started complaining about It. I don’t know if y’all remember but Claire was getting tweeted left and right to stop working and supporting Poppy...something to know about Claire is that she doesn’t deal good with criticism, reasons why years later she said that Visions wasn’t what she exactly wanted and it felt all over the place :messga:

Yeah I understand the situation now. kinda sad. Grimes seems like a nice girl.

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Matangi
19 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Looks like I’m one of the only few fans that felt overwhelmed by it. Hopefully it will grow on me, Art Angels was a good album, not great but damn nothing has topped Visions and I’m talking about Be A Body in particular.  :selena:

Mughal grimes come back to more dance bops and angelic voices please... my hopes are still high for the new album :vegas:

trust me it will grow on you.

Matangi

grimes just wrote the punk nu-metal bop that the music (and pop) world needed and I am so ****ing ready for this album. If you don't believe me listen to it atleast 2 more times.

Pacify Him

Ugh. I can’t stop listening :giveup:

What would it take for you to capitulate. WE APPRECIATE POWER. WE APPRECIATE POWER :applause: 

I’m getting on your nerves

Princess Stache
On 11/29/2018 at 2:08 PM, uvglo said:

I know that Grimes is kinda bitter that Play Destroy got released, because she liked this song more. Someone told her it went off and all she said was "meh" So, she put it out instead. I think it sounds better with HANA, and a much better song than Play Destroy.

honestly yea i love this more than Play Destroy but i think theyre such a powerhouse together

Archived