question

Favorite Misheard Lyrics?

Batwings

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

"My parents died til they got divorced cuz I ruined their lives" is honestly one of the lyrics that SHOOKETH me the most.

SAME

I'm probably wrong

GhettoFabulous
2 hours ago, Poissonche said:

"My parents died til they got divorced cuz I ruined their lives" is honestly one of the lyrics that SHOOKETH me the most.

She doesn’t say that?! :laughga::poot:

"i want your psycho, your vertical stick

want you in my bedroom when your baby is sick" :saladga:

i was like YES SASSSS QUEEEN demand his presence in your bedroom for a good f**k  while his baby is sick!! cold hearted homewrecking queen!!! :lana:

Batwings
4 hours ago, TheSlash said:

"I want your love and all your love is revenge" instead of "I want your love and all you lover's revenge" honestly gives me life :pray: .

50 minutes ago, Queen Neyde said:

"i want your psycho, your vertical stick

want you in my bedroom when your baby is sick" :saladga:

i was like YES SASSSS QUEEEN demand his presence in your bedroom for a good f**k  while his baby is sick!! cold hearted homewrecking queen!!! :lana:

I love how the misheard lyrics are actually better.  :laughga:

I mean, no shade to Bad Romance, the greatest pop masterpiece of all time, but still.  :laughga:

IAmNotHere1997

I have so many I can't even remember a single one :duck:

Wait, in Mariah Carey - GTFO...I literally misheard the entire f*cking thing...lemme listen to the song quick...

"My only escape is bottles"

But it's actually "Might as well down this Caymus bottle"

"I ain't got the time to be a model", but it's actually "I ain't the type to play the martyr"

"I guess most likely you're blind", but it's actually "I guess fool's love makes you blind"

I always heard 'Want you in Morrowind, oh baby it's sick' in Bad Romance xD Guess I played Morrowind a bit too much in my life :p

Vitleysingur

On my very first listen to Before I Cry, I misheard it as "Let me just slay here". I was like "Yaass Ally". :laughga:

While...

Tryin' to stay here
Let me just lay here
Before I cry

:air:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Thonin Dyn
4 hours ago, Poissonche said:

i was today years old when i discovered that those lyrics were not the real ones

Serve it, Ancien City style!

7 minutes ago, Vitleysingur said:

On my very first listen to Before I Cry, I misheard it as "Let me just slay here". I was like "Yaass Ally". :laughga:

While...

Tryin' to stay here
Let me just lay here
Before I cry

:air:

Haha, let me just slay here xD Nice one!

Archived