💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

ASIB Behind the Scenes

iAstroLeo

Featured Posts

Flippy

I thought we already had the studio version of shallow? :huh:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

sethrb101
1 minute ago, Flippy said:

This fight again is not good for my mental health :sweat:

OT: That was such a good video and looks like something for the special features.

#Gaga2020

sampool
8 minutes ago, Flippy said:

He’s referring to the one in the trailer, they’re not the same if you listen closely.

Notthebling
11 minutes ago, Flippy said:

Is there a full version of the TRAILER version?

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

JustTea
22 minutes ago, Notthebling said:

Is there a full version of the TRAILER version?

I think it is in the movie since it was different than the album version iirc. :oprah:

iAstroLeo
4 minutes ago, PoggersFace said:

I think it is in the movie since it was different than the album version iirc. :oprah:

It wasn't :cryga: 

I think the film version is the same as the album one, at least I can't hear any differences :oprah: 

ALGAYDO
8 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

I think the film version is the same as the album one, at least I can't hear any differences :oprah: 

The only differences are 1) the extra “ah oh ahhhs” in the bridge, and 2) they removed noises like her footsteps as she’s walking and grasping the mic. 

So there’s 5 versions 

1) movie version 

2) album version 

3) radio edit

4) trailer version 

5) Music video version where they added extra noises like the motorcycle’s engine 

but we only got the first three lol 

Reality
5 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

The film version and the album version are similar, but I don't think they're the same ones. There are some differences between the two. 

This may be a really far-fetched idea, but what if the trailer version is when Ally sings Shallow by herself (at her tour)? In the movie (when she's performing on tour) she sings it pretty aggressively, and the trailer version is definitely more aggressive than the album one.

🃏🖤👹

AStarIsBorn21
8 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

The film version and the album version are similar, but I don't think they're the same ones. There are some differences between the two. 

This may be a really far-fetched idea, but what if the trailer version is when Ally sings Shallow by herself (at her tour)? In the movie (when she's performing on tour) she sings it pretty aggressively, and the trailer version is definitely more aggressive than the album one.

Bradley is in the trailer version one too at the beginning and last part, so that can’t be it. I think the solo one is live while there is a collab one that’s studio.

Flippy
5 hours ago, sampool said:

He’s referring to the one in the trailer, they’re not the same if you listen closely.

AHHHH!!! Thank you! I never really paid attention to that! :hug:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

TheSlash

I think they re-recorded it that way specifically for the trailer. Imagine the trailer with InsecureAllyGa singing over movie outtakes that represent the movie being strong :poot: 

Ew, David!

LeJudas

The trailer version with Gaga's raspy sore throat vocals remains my fave and I'm still triggered at it NOT being on the album.

Archived