Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shawn Mendes on being called gay

Borislshere

Featured Posts

"And there's this site where people call me a hunty all the time, it's a daily struggle.". Shawn refused tocomment on which website he was referring to.

:derpga::air::smh:

BYE

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling

The sad thing is his sexuality wouldn’t even be a topic if he wasn’t attractive. :green:

Ego Slayer
27 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

OK. oK. Can we stop talking about him now?

It is obvious now he is not ally and just another guy with fragile masculinity :diane:

THIS :vegas:

geopang
43 minutes ago, thwip said:

I see the great mods of GagaDaily have allowed 8 pages of bullying to continue. Smh. 

@Admin close this. 

Where do you see bullying? I don’t see it at all. There’s nothing wrong with a debate, especially on celebrities and sexuality. I swear there’s always some fragile person on every thread that calls an admin in here simply because they’re offended in some way. Stop limiting people’s free speech and opinions.

PartySick
8 hours ago, Adarsh Soni said:

He felt sick because of a little bit of glitter on his eyelids? :rip:

Tbh I'd feel sick if I knew millions of people were scrutinizing my every move and making judgements about something as personal as my sexuality.

It bothers tf out of me when my family or strangers assume I'm straight and talk to me about girls so I can only imagine how it must feel to have millions of fans do the same thing :koons:

Melanie, 5/29 | Janet, 7/20 💃💚✨

PartySick
48 minutes ago, thwip said:

I see the great mods of GagaDaily have allowed 8 pages of bullying to continue. Smh. 

@Admin close this. 

There is zero chance of this conversation not happening. The gays here are thirsty for this man. Besides, there's real conversations going on here. If you see any posts that are inappropriate, report them and we'll take it from there :happy:

Melanie, 5/29 | Janet, 7/20 💃💚✨

15 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Tbh I'd feel sick if I knew millions of people were scrutinizing my every move and making judgements about something as personal as my sexuality.

It bothers tf out of me when my family or strangers assume I'm straight and talk to me about girls so I can only imagine how it must feel to have millions of fans do the same thing :koons:

Exactly, I don’t see why people are brushing this off like nothing wrong is happening here... when they were giving out empathy were y'all hiding under your beds? :poot: 

witchcocktor

He better stay in the closet for the rest of his goddamn life then because I have no respect for little millionaire homos staying in the closet and L-Y-I-N-G to the public about who they are to get several more millions. Be the straight man you are.

8 hours ago, MJHolland said:

like... i get trying to be sensitive and the speculation is rude...

but what straight person is this upset about people assuming their sexuality?

like, if you thought I was straight (I am not), I wouldn't be offended or even think about it.

and no straight person keeps their sexuality in the closest a la his relationship with Hailey Baldwin.

I'll leave it alone moving forward, but there is obviously something there. 

Omg my exact thoughts!

I see too much of myself in him (no pun intended) to not believe he is gay. Before I came out, I would do the same things! I had to be seen with a girl every once in a while to make it believable and I’d overthink and watch all my mannerisms to not be as noticeably queer. 

I think it’s a career move to not come out. If he did, then the fantasy would be lost for his largest fan base - teenage girls - and he’d become more of a Troye Sivan. He’s we’ll known by the gays but most of the GP still don’t know who he is. 

Ricky Martin is a perfect example. 

MJHolland
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

46 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Exactly, I don’t see why people are brushing this off like nothing wrong is happening here... when they were giving out empathy were y'all hiding under your beds? :poot: 

if you don't want to live a scrutinized life, then fame is not for you. this debate extends wayyy farther than just sexuality. 

listen, the online harassment of Shawn NEEDS to stop. I am all about respecting him and I will call people out for continuing to badger him about his sexuality because it is inappropriate.

BUT... c'mon dudes! it is SO HOMOPHOBIC to tell the world that you have nightmares about being perceived as gay! I don't care how you spin it! if you claim to be an ally, you wouldn't think that being thought of as gay is a bad thing. 

@PartySick I understand that it might makes you uncomfortable in the moment when someone assumes you are straight, but you would be a liar if you actually sat there and told me that being perceived as straight keeps you up at night/gives you nightmares/terrors/cold sweats.  

Shawn will never be able to control what people say about him, so he better get used to it or step out of the spotlight QUICK. 

Mister Money
1 hour ago, witchcocktor said:

He better stay in the closet for the rest of his goddamn life then because I have no respect for little millionaire homos staying in the closet and L-Y-I-N-G to the public about who they are to get several more millions. Be the straight man you are.

ewww im disgusted

Cody James
10 hours ago, Borisapillar said:

No straight guy is that terrified of gay rumors.

I do feel bad for her though.

Don’t be a drag, just be a queen, hunty!

She’ll come out when she’s ready.

I feel like generalizing straight men and how they feel is a little low. There is so much talk of him being gay that’s its awkward. He has denied it already and instead of us being like ok let’s either believe him or respect him, we all keep talking about stereotypical actions he occasionally has and labeling him. I am guilty of feeling he could be, yeah it’d be huge for the community, but I try not to validate things that I KNOW are not 100% guaranteed. 

Cody James
12 minutes ago, Mister Money said:

ewww im disgusted

Yeah this is kinda gross. Money doesn’t change feelings or fear of abandonment of the people he may rely on emotionally. Do we even know if he parents are gay friendly? No. We have to Come to Mama on this one and realize $<Love.

Mister Money
2 minutes ago, Cody James said:

Yeah this is kinda gross. Money doesn’t change feelings or fear of abandonment of the people he may rely on emotionally. Do we even know if he parents are gay friendly? No. We have to Come to Mama on this one and realize $<Love.

I honestly think hes str8 why cant people actually believe that

Archived