• heavyMetalGAGA

• Alien Tulip

• Tera

• Jester

Top Posters In This Topic

J e s s e

:saira: mamamamamamamamamamamama....

NOW DANCE! :derpga:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

GrandchildDavid

tumblr_m90ydtZmjS1qf95xj.jpg

This is gonna need some getting used to.

This just proves that she's never actually changed. <3

I like it I just hate that she did it because of Taylor and not because she wanted to. I'm starting to think that rumor about Taylor making her tone down her image is true. She has been pretty basic since they've been dating.

I like it I just hate that she did it because of Taylor and not because she wanted to. I'm starting to think that rumor about Taylor making her tone down her image is true. She has been pretty basic since they've been dating.

Well if its true this would be the only thing that I would get on my kneels and thank Taylor from all my heart because I always wanted BrownGa back!

shes been classic blonde ga for YEARS. let her be brunette for a while

bless this post.

Shaney

Am_28129.jpg

Why is she in Amsterdam though? :)

I can't get over how REAL she looks there. omg

No one could tell it was here and I just love her like this :legend:

heavymlover

Her general image is more basic compared to her crazy outfits during the TFM era, that's true, but that didn't affect her work as an artist. She definitely didn't tone down the Fame commercial nor the tour. As long as she doesn't compromise her creative work, then this works for me.