💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Someone Is Threatening To Bomb Ariana Grande's Concert

lost in limbo

Featured Posts

Catnikko
Just now, lost in limbo said:

We should still care about this bc 1. this person is making threats, which makes them a potential harm to society 2. if police doesn't catch them, they might still harm someone else 3. we don't know what could happen. Nothing wrong with being careful :shrug: 

oh yeah i didn't mean we shouldn't care, because it's awful, i just feel like there's not really much anyone could do about it that won't be already being done :cryga:

Actual patient

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lost in limbo
1 minute ago, Unbeweavable said:

oh yeah i didn't mean we shouldn't care, because it's awful, i just feel like there's not really much anyone could do about it that won't be already being done :cryga:

yeah yeah, it's just Ariana and her team should know about this sort of stuff + the more people that report this to the police, the better 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

LUCARTPOP

Tweeted about this & linked the OP, let's hope it's just a troll (even though it's clearly not ok or funny in any way)

Omg this is terrific... literally planed to go to this exact show and I’m having a little panic attack right now 

lost in limbo
2 minutes ago, Gagi said:

Omg this is terrific... literally planed to go to this exact show and I’m having a little panic attack right now 

Omg I'm so sorry! Try to stay calm and wait for further updates, it might just be a troll.

11 minutes ago, lost in limbo said:

Omg I'm so sorry! Try to stay calm and wait for further updates, it might just be a troll.

I think it’s so sick and already booked a flight + hotel there, am ****ing afraid to go there now 

lost in limbo
1 minute ago, Gagi said:

I think it’s so ****ing sick and already booked a flight + hotel there, am ****ing afraid to go there now 

Just keep calm and wait for news, this is getting more popularity on social media so eventually something will be said. Everything will be okay :heart: 

That’s really awful, but I don’t think this will happen, cuz these people don’t announce bombing in advance, they just do it all of the sudden

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

StrawberryBlond

You have to realise that just because whoever it is is spreading information about their intentions does not mean that they aren't being serious. Psychopaths can be very clear about their intentions because they are that mentally unhinged. And for all we know, they could've killed before. And when serial killers reach a certain level of deaths, they start to get cocky and even go as far as leaving clues and trails to them, taunting the police. Which means they're more likely to get caught, but it's no guarantee that they'll be caught in time. I think Ariana's team need to take this seriously and it can't be dismissed as a sick prank. Even if it is, I'd rather that security was stepped up a notch than leave things to chance.

Cody James
17 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

You have to realise that just because whoever it is is spreading information about their intentions does not mean that they aren't being serious. Psychopaths can be very clear about their intentions because they are that mentally unhinged. And for all we know, they could've killed before. And when serial killers reach a certain level of deaths, they start to get cocky and even go as far as leaving clues and trails to them, taunting the police. Which means they're more likely to get caught, but it's no guarantee that they'll be caught in time. I think Ariana's team need to take this seriously and it can't be dismissed as a sick prank. Even if it is, I'd rather that security was stepped up a notch than leave things to chance.

THIS. The Pulse shooter had made comments prior to the shooting as well. They like the before and after attention and watching us squirm/not squirm. It is a win-win. Either they watch us not have a clue to what is going on as if they are smarter than us or they like to lead us on a trail. 

phillipaf

I‘m amazed how you find the time to „spread awareness“ and make everybody notice it, yet you don‘t seem to have put any effort in reporting it to ANY authority. No shade, just weird to me. 

I‘m about to report it to German authorities since I can‘t report it to US Police. Maybe they can do something. Even if it‘s trolls, that‘s taking it a little to far

ryhanna

Lol that looks like an attempt at a creepypasta or troll. I wonder if they realise how seriously these kinds of things are monitored. If not, they'll probably find out pretty soon.

lost in limbo
1 hour ago, phillipaf said:

I‘m amazed how you find the time to „spread awareness“ and make everybody notice it, yet you don‘t seem to have put any effort in reporting it to ANY authority. No shade, just weird to me. 

I‘m about to report it to German authorities since I can‘t report it to US Police. Maybe they can do something. Even if it‘s trolls, that‘s taking it a little to far

Sis, I'm a minor and in Portugal, I'm trying to get people who CAN contact the authorities. And no offense, but I doubt the authorities from Germany or Portugal can do anything about something in the USA.

There was no need for you to come at me for my way of trying to help but okay.

Archived