💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Fame Fragrance Discontinued

Rio

Featured Posts

RAMROD
1 hour ago, Luna Lovegood said:

Guys should I buy EAU DE GAGA? It’s currently on sale at $55 for Black Friday. Is it worth it? 100 ml one.

YES.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition
11 minutes ago, mvstraw said:

Which one is better for a guy, Fame or Eau de Gaga?

Eau de Gaga imo

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

DutchHooker
2 hours ago, Rio said:

girl you gotta! hooker scent in a bottle

I always use it during hook-ups :vegas:

By the way, you're ultra hot.. :hor:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

It’s still for sale on Amazon and lots of other fragrance sites. I completely forgot about this because I never buy perfumes since they’re so expensive, just body sprays. :selena: But now I will order some.

Arcanum

I remember the same thing happened with D&G L' amoureux

I was devastated.

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

AlexanderMagno

It has been discontinued a long time ago, so it's not really news. And it's not shocking I think, it's something quite common in perfumes (no matter how successful they are).

I am SO surprised so many fans here have never smelled Fame... This forum really is full of new fans :selena:

It smells really nice actually. I didn't enjoy Eau de Gaga as much, and I don't even like feminine perfumes (which Fame is, even if we consider it unisex it has a more feminine smell). It had the coolest package and a black liquid, that was innovative. It belongs to a past era I guess (it kind of does though, given Gaga's own evolution and the way Fame was promoted, it was never meant to be a perfume for the ages).

Pop Music

I only smelled fame once years ago and it was ok. Just not my taste in fragrances. I do own eu de gaga and I'll use it occasionally but definitely not my signature fragrance. Sad that the perfume is dead but the era will live on forever 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

3 hours ago, ACT2 said:

it smells so good i have never smelled a perfume like that

Its nothing special. Crackies smell more exquisite.

Earthling

Aww no I love the fragrance :giveup:

Oh well I just bought 100ml for 12 euro a couple of weeks ago and Eau de Gaga for 9 euro in Sports Direct shop here in Ireland! 

(I also got the two Katy Perry Killer Queen fragrances 100ml for 10 euro each on the same day) 

*she switched baristas. ☕

1 hour ago, mvstraw said:

Which one is better for a guy, Fame or Eau de Gaga?

It's not really about which is better for a guy/girl/non-binary kraken, but what is right for you. 

Scents react differently with each person because of oils the body secretes, sweat, and all of that stuff. 

I mean, I don't think it matters as long as you like the scent. But with how a perfume is built, you may only be able to wear it 30 minutes or for a whole day.

4 hours ago, ACT2 said:

it smells so good i have never smelled a perfume like that

Eau du Gaga is shaking

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived