💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Shocking leaked documents from gaga's contract with interscope.

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, Anisko said:

Thank u for ur comment...  But we still have no proof for what u're talking about..  Shollow is doing great thanks to the streaming support but we don't have any proof that interscope is behind the streaming support deals .. Maybe worner bros is behind this who know .. I don't trust interscope for so many reasons 

The soundtrack was released under Interscope. That much is already known. So it probably wasn’t WB aside from maybe collaborating on promo that involved video and music together.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FfFfFfFF

Why some users question the fact that Gaga re-signed her contract? I ask because I took it as a fact. Didn't they gift her the hourses because of this?

AStarIsBorn21
1 minute ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Hi! Sorry to be That Guy but I would like to give you a small grammar tip. The word "resigned" means to quit, as in "Most GGD members wish Trump would resign from his position as President and just go away." The word you were looking for is "re-signed" which means "to sign again"! 

http://www.differencebetween.net/language/words-language/difference-between-resign-and-re-sign/

latest?cb=20131224233033

ArtGagaPop

Her new contract started after the Joanne era. Since then the cure and ASIB has had alot of streaming promo.

Bloody hooker
1 minute ago, Anisko said:

But we don't have any streaming services in 2007 

True, but is the contract referring to digital sales?

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

GypsyBabe

I tried to read the document but I was so distracted by “Stefani Germanotta, professionally known as “Lady GaGa” :huntyga:

⚯͛

Shipper
12 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I tried to read the document but I was so distracted by “Stefani Germanotta, professionally known as “Lady GaGa” :huntyga:

I'm Shook. 

So that was the official and proper way to type "GaGa" in her contract!?! 

tenor.gif?itemid=10450163

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

It's really like to sign a contract with the devil..

Their life looks so butterflies and happy lil sunshine, but it's actually horrible, they owe their mind and body to those companies..

She sold so many albums on iTunes and saw so little from it.. this is why she performed live for so long, it was her only way to actually earn money until it harm her health so badly.. remember when she said that she used to sleep on the stairs of building during TFM? now I see why it was actually possible to happen..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

robboadam

So she’s definitely signed a new deal, cause ASIB is actually her first album released solely under Interscope.

Before that, it was always Interscope & Streamline - so she must’ve finished her Streamline contract

crisTEAne
1 hour ago, Anisko said:

Arabella is not a proof 

for some reason this reads so funny :lmao:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

derpmonster
1 hour ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

It’s obvious she resigned.

I know what you meant but :huntyga:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

TimisaMonster

Isnt this what people were saying Taylor did to help artists get some money from Spotify shares and streams???

:oprah:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ProdigyARTPOP

That was from her old contract with Interscope before she renewed and renegotiated. 

She renewed after Joanne.

ProdigyARTPOP
1 hour ago, River said:

It's really like to sign a contract with the devil..

Their life looks so butterflies and happy lil sunshine, but it's actually horrible, they owe their mind and body to those companies..

She sold so many albums on iTunes and saw so little from it.. this is why she performed live for so long, it was her only way to actually earn money until it harm her health so badly.. remember when she said that she used to sleep on the stairs of building during TFM? now I see why it was actually possible to happen..

It actually isn’t, once you throw in factors like her 360 deal with Interscope and Live Nation as well as the fact that she has a joint publishing deal with Sony/ATV.

Gaga was not slaving away to make money. She gets royalties from performing the material, production credits, writing credits, singing it. etc.

She also makes money from merchandise, endorsements, private shows and so much more 

Catnikko
1 hour ago, Shipper said:

I'm Shook. 

So that was the official and proper way to type "GaGa" in her contract!?! 

tenor.gif?itemid=10450163

Yeah pretty sure on itunes it was "GaGa" back in 2008

Dancing in the shadow of the meow

Archived