Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Kinetic Lights on Enigma

MrHappy

Featured Posts

52 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

How does his look like a mess? 

Because it was not properly coordinated lol. It looked like a bunch of string lights which could be easily achieved. Kinetic lights flow with the melody of the music, as you can see in the Eurovision clip. :triggered:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere
31 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

Because it was not properly coordinated lol. It looked like a bunch of string lights which could be easily achieved. Kinetic lights flow with the melody of the music, as you can see in the Eurovision clip. :triggered:

They’re looked the same to me. At the need of the day their literally string lights :emma:

freebit

I've yet to be impressed with Kinetic lights :neyde:. I feel like while they're cool, and a lot of hard work goes into them, I just don't think they enhance a performance that much, if anything I find them too distracting. They compete too much with the performer. Whereas really good lighting won't distract -  if anything it just enhances whoever is performing. Anyway, I hope that if she uses them for Enigma, that she uses tiny ones instead of the big modular ones. 

What I hope happens on the technology front is that she works with Intel and elaborates on the Holographic type of technology they used to change her makeup - I feel like that has the most interesting and freaky possibilities (especially if they did anything close in spirit to the Eli Russel Lintz pics). 

On 11/21/2018 at 7:58 AM, VoldeLorde2 said:

I think that's why she did the moving stage with JWT because the next step would be those lights

And the lights are practical for a set performance in one location like this but not a constantly moving tour like the JWT. 

Smother Em Eh

Well since Gaga is so unpredictable there never is a say on what exactly she will do but she should Definitely do this or atleast something like this. That would be soooo awesome! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

I'd love for her to work with Intel again, to further whatever they wanted to do with motion-based lighting.

Imogen Heap developed these gloves that are intended for sonic control, but can also be connected to projected lighting. I'd love to see something like that for a few songs.

https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm26401099

For real, take a look at the video, it's cool.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived