💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga's childhood photos in ASIB

skeletal-hooker

Featured Posts

EGOT2027
3 hours ago, hausofcy said:

yeah i noticed and told my friends that were with me. i was also like: omg that's her real sister and that guy is freddy, her hairstylist and that's sarah, her make up artist and ooh look that's richy, her choreographer and they all gave me the look of don't you have a life :rip: 

Wait when were her sister and Sarah and Frederic in it?!?! I only noticed Richy, and I’ve seen it 4 times lmao

hausofcy
1 hour ago, iWontBeTonight said:

Wait when were her sister and Sarah and Frederic in it?!?! I only noticed Richy, and I’ve seen it 4 times lmao

they appear when Rez tells her she's nominated for the grammy's. they're clapping in the background. Then they appear when she's getting ready for the grammy's + the fourth time i saw it i also got a glimpse of natali when she's doing a costume change during her last show. 

đŸ‡ŻđŸ‡”

LeJudas

Life pro tip: instead of paying for a bunch of actors just use your friends and family and buy them an chicken nugget and call it a deal

skeletal-hooker
13 hours ago, cuca said:

That's cool. But the real question is, how did you get that snapshot? #illegal

:gum:

don't tell Bobby! i'm still buying the blu-ray!

skeletal-hooker
11 hours ago, Madam Margolyes said:

Even had the time to cut out the korean subtitle, gotta appreciate the effort i guess :air:

let me live! i needed to have a cry after my break up :messga:

Archived