💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Sarah TANno makeup

Gohan

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

The world confuses me...black artists wanna be light skinned and white artists wanna be darker skinned...

:saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa

Sarah Tanno? More like Sarah Tan-YES! :party: 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa
26 minutes ago, Gohan said:

So this is Ariana in real life?

1399_900.jpg

Who is that? She looks so much like Ariana it's scary! Is it really just Ari + photoshop?

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

monsterdino
42 minutes ago, miki said:

Sarah is an awful make up expert. Gaga should free her up. 

her make up lately has been flawless...her makeup on the oscars event, the actors on actors slayed so hard!

49 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Who is that? She looks so much like Ariana it's scary! Is it really just Ari + photoshop?

It's a photoshopped picture of Ariana with black features yes :rip: people have too much time on the internet

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

The world confuses me...black artists wanna be light skinned and white artists wanna be darker skinned...

:saladga:

And there seems to be trendy that SJWs support black artists getting skin bleach yet they dislike every tan-looking popstar :neyde: both are wrong imo.

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

ZephyrInTheSky
25 minutes ago, Gohan said:

It's a photoshopped picture of Ariana with black features yes :rip: people have too much time on the internet

It looks so natural :huntyga:

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

Sarah Tanno is one of the best celebrity make up artists lol. Gaga may make some controversial outfit choices, but one thing that is going to be praised is her makeup, because it's flawless. :ohwell:

Y'all bitter bitches can go back to 2009 - 2012 makeup. I'm staying with this :vegas:

AStarIsBorn21
1 hour ago, Galagala said:

Sarah is really bad in my opinion:oops:. I love Gaga's makeup style like AMAs 2009's..

Lol ok

ph45w93dwk2qbwe.jpgimage.jpglady-gaga-at-vanity-fair-oscar-party-in-Lady-Gaga-Hair-Makeup-2017-American-Musi

Archived