Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
other

GGD selling/promoting Meat Dress t-shirt!

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

rumours
5 minutes ago, That J said:

I'm guilty of the same thing. Me and @PartySick keep it real!  Real broke lol

I’m just shook cause I always thought Admin paid mods in some sort of ARTPOP App cryptocurrency. 

In terms of the hoodie, I guess I’m just cheap when it comes to clothes. I gotta admit though... I don’t think I’m a huge fan of the ARTPOP artwork in the clothes posted above... Did she have merch for C2C?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That J
3 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

I’m just shook cause I always thought Admin paid mods in some sort of ARTPOP App cryptocurrency. 

In terms of the hoodie, I guess I’m just cheap when it comes to clothes. I gotta admit though... I don’t think I’m a huge fan of the ARTPOP artwork in the clothes posted above... Did she have merch for C2C?

There were some shirts of her and Tony but I dont remember much else. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Regina George

I can’t imagine myself wearing something like that in public or my university :huntyga: I don’t even go out that much because of university classes (I don’t count this as going out) and responsibilities.. 

RAMROD
54 minutes ago, That J said:

I'm just a tshirt junkie ...

Literally have no room for more but more I shall HAVE! :koons:

Enigma merch tees soon :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
32 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I can’t imagine myself wearing something like that in public or my university :huntyga: I don’t even go out that much because of university classes (I don’t count this as going out) and responsibilities.. 

I wear her Garden panty tees from artRAVE everywhere :sis:

That black one:

Lady-Gaga-MSG-2014-Merch.jpg

It is one of my fave merch item of her. 

One time I brought it with me travelling to China. Was walking on crowded street. People were looking at it and at me. Some even being obvious and pointing their fingers. I just minding my own business and entered this one store for souvenirs and to picking some trinkets for friends and fam. Unapologetic Me :sis:

Regina George
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I wear her Garden panty tees from artRAVE everywhere :sis:

That black one:

Lady-Gaga-MSG-2014-Merch.jpg

It is one of my fave merch item of her. 

One time I brought it with me travelling to China. Was walking on crowded street. People were looking at it and at me. Some even being obvious and pointing their fingers. I just minding my own business and entered this one store for souvenirs and to picking some trinkets for friends and fam. Unapologetic Me :sis:

I’m so anxious in public and when people look at me I always think they are laughing at me or something.. I’m honestly jealous! I could never :cryga: Also it’s a beautiful shirt! 

RAMROD
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I’m so anxious in public and when people look at me I always think they are laughing at me or something.. I’m honestly jealous! I could never :cryga: Also it’s a beautiful shirt! 

Thanks.

I quite understand. It can be quite crippling especially in crowded space like the public transportation or even on huge intersection crossings on main roads. :hug:

That J
45 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

AWW I wish I could take that away from you. I'm very confident and never give 2 fudges what people think. Laugh at me and I'll just take my shirt off and show ya might wanna laugh somewhere else. 

:ladyhaha:

That J
59 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Enigma merch tees soon :poot:

I knooooooow omg lol

RAMROD
16 minutes ago, That J said:

I knooooooow omg lol

Let's hope for plenty of tees with exclusives pictures since they took those pictures with Nicola  before. :pray:

What is it for?

Who's selling the shirt?

Why is being sold for limited time?

The good sis Haroon need some coins?

I need anwser:oprah:

2205bf3108d919a7-5bf3108ddeb7a4.86386896

Archived