music news

Madonna is finishing her album

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

I am really looking forward to this album I think it’s gonna be a banger full of bops and excellent songs.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

mariomania1234

I also wouldn't mind a completely new look from her. She used to be so great at that up until about Hard Candy.

Nirvana

I'm really hoping this is good, the three earlier albums were not it (though there were some good songs in them)... But I'm excited for this, she's a legend anyways.

rumours
12 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Gaga is thriving right now with ASIB and stuff but she was ontop with TFM/BTW no?  

I mean sales wise... No, her peak was likely TF not TFM and definitely not BTW. If you are arguing that a peak should be measured on impact on society, then it becomes subjective. 

By your logic, has Gaga also “had her time” and should collaborate with a younger artist to become “relevant again”?

IAmNotHere1997

I'm ready to be snatched by her best album released this decade :vegas:

I'm also here for another Rebel Heart kind of schedule release → Lead in January/February, album in March/April

I know she's been rude to Gaga, but you guys should stop spreading negativity. Gaga doesn't tweet #BeKind every 12 minutes for you to comment something bad about Madonna, she's one of Gaga's biggest inspirations so at least be respectful, she's not known as the Queen of Pop without a reason.

30 minutes ago, The Bling said:

mAdOnNa iS iRrElEvAnT, sHe'S qUeEn Of nOtHiNg sHe'S dOnE fOR

tenor.gif?itemid=8617355

Sure that's why every single Madonna thread ends up trending in this rotten forum

She's the best selling, most influential, most iconic female artist EVER. Let that sink in :ladyhaha:

Thats true. Deal with it haters.

33 minutes ago, The Bling said:

mAdOnNa iS iRrElEvAnT, sHe'S qUeEn Of nOtHiNg sHe'S dOnE fOR

tenor.gif?itemid=8617355

Sure that's why every single Madonna thread ends up trending in this rotten forum

She's the best selling, most influential, most iconic female artist EVER. Let that sink in :ladyhaha:

IM SHAKING :icega:

48 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Madonna is a legend she doesn't need anybody to be relevant.

:lmao:yes her album will slay those 50 k SPS US sales if tour bundles are not going to be involved 

40 minutes ago, DONAJENDRO said:

Madonna did more :legend: so TEA they're very different

nope ... Gaga has 6 x Grammys / oscar noms / 600 mil + Gross tour / Diamond singles (Madodo doesn't ) / Golden Globe / No Razzi for Worst Actress of the Century :vegas:. Yes Madonna slayed in sales and singles but that's everything she did those 10 years . Gaga achievements are far more versatile :trollga:

41 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

YES BINCH.

Imagine if a Madonna fan said this about Gaga! Wouldn't be a funny joke then right? :ohwell:

it would be because it would mean that he/she is delusional because one has a WW hit right now and the other one is recording autotune mess in her bathroom and feature in a pandering rap album :lmao:

Chromatislaps
1 hour ago, slayo said:

this album is going to be a mess

uhm mirwais served bops on "Music" and "American Life"....so I have hope with this one

That J
40 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

FixedT.

Hahahahaha nice save! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived