đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madonna is finishing her album

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Musicisfreedom

Honestly just goes to show how relevant Madonna still is that you guys are so pressed we are even discussing her. She is the Queen always. Gaga is the Queen as well. There's enough room for both of them.

Bitch I'm Madonna

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FadMadonsterStan

Hopefully it’s good and she doesn’t try to stay “trendy” because it ain’t working for her! She was at her best when she tried going against the trends and instead we’re starting them. She needs to stop trying to stay “relevant” and start making good music, we all know she could make because she has before.

Don't go for second best, baby Put your love to the test

Let the haters stay pressed. The Queen will always carry on doing what she loves: experimenting with new music and reinventing image and sound.

PaperGangsta1
On 11/21/2018 at 12:29 AM, BawBaw said:

did she achieved those in her first 10 years ! Because Gaga did ! :huntyga:

That's not exactly true.

Madonna had 10 #1 USA singles in 8 years between 1983-1991 - Gaga only scored 3.

M was the highest grossing solo female touring artist with The Blonde Ambition Tour and The Girlie Show in the early 90's.  (within 10 years of her debut)   - She was also the highest grossing solo female touring artist in the 2000's with the Sticky and Sweet tour, and again in the 2010's with MDNA tour... Where is Gaga on this list?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_concert_tours#1980s

Your attempt at rewriting history does not erase the FACTS.

Do any of y’all actually do ur research before coming for artists? 

1. Madonna is working with Mirwais—producer to Music and AI, so don’t expect anything too trendy. Plus, she criticized lengthy lists of features that sound the same and her new music is in some way inspired by protugal/fado. 

2. She has NEVER used the N-word on any album in any song. W. T. ****ing F? 

3. Without Madonna, Gaga would not have been able to achieve all the things she did in the first ten years. Madonna paved the way 

4. Madonna is a billionaire (if you take into consideration her vast stock portfolio, her art collection, and her real estate holdings). She could personally bankroll 100 more albums if so she wishes. Why y’all so pressed? 

What the f is the problem with Rebel Heart?
Okay, Bitch I'm Madonna is cringey, but there are another 19 tracks. Ghosttown, Heartbreak City, Inside Out, Wash All Over Me, Messiah are beautiful ballads, Devil Pray, Rebel Heart, Living For Love are catchy songs, Unapologetic Bitch is a bop. Is it trendy to drag Hard Candy, MDNA and Rebel Heart?:D Cause the only bad Madonna album is MDNA, ( in my opinion,) MDNA is on the same level as ARTPOP.

PaperGangsta1
On 11/27/2018 at 11:49 AM, ropi said:

What the f is the problem with Rebel Heart?
Okay, Bitch I'm Madonna is cringey, but there are another 19 tracks. Ghosttown, Heartbreak City, Inside Out, Wash All Over Me, Messiah are beautiful ballads, Devil Pray, Rebel Heart, Living For Love are catchy songs, Unapologetic Bitch is a bop. Is it trendy to drag Hard Candy, MDNA and Rebel Heart?:D Cause the only bad Madonna album is MDNA, ( in my opinion,) MDNA is on the same level as ARTPOP.

Exactly, i'm sick of people taking a massive dump on the whole album because of "Bitch, I'm Madonna" - a song that isn't representative of the album whatsoever. "Ghostown", "Messiah",  "Joan of Orc", "Wash All Over Me", "Inside Out" and "Heartbreak City" are all gorgeous and couldn't be more different to that BIM monstrosity.

I don't think anyone really had a problem with Hard Candy, tbh... it's just not up to her usual standard,  and the one's with the loudest voices said the same for MDNA and RH because they think it's "cool to dislike Madonna" - when it reality it couldn't be further from the truth. A lot of people are excited for new Madonna music, so I have a feeling the new album will do well.

16 minutes ago, PaperGangsta1 said:

A lot of people are excited for new Madonna music, so I have a feeling the new album will do well.

Yes, can't wait the portugal influences, I was in Lisbon last summer and that atmosphere is so inspiring. I hope she can make a professional album with Mirwais, and shoot a good music video in Lisbon or Sintra. She deserves much more respect, cause she's the boss. That's a fact. :trollga:

PaperGangsta1
42 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

i wonder if it charts

Of course it will. Madonna's albums usually always go to number 1 in many countries. 

PaperGangsta1
38 minutes ago, ropi said:

Yes, can't wait the portugal influences, I was in Lisbon last summer and that atmosphere is so inspiring. I hope she can make a professional album with Mirwais, and shoot a good music video in Lisbon or Sintra. She deserves much more respect, cause she's the boss. That's a fact. :trollga:

:party: I agree. Madonna's already talking about music video's, so that proves she's excited about the new era, so that's a good sign in itself.

Archived