Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

2019 Grammys Discussion (Nominations Dec 7)

Arturo

Featured Posts

zakariah
12 hours ago, PerfectCure said:

I’m not sure if Gaga will show up even though she will probably get nominated for at least one of these. Anyway, I feel like she will actually win something.

who needs the grammys, gaga is an actór now :vegas: :poot:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo
59 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

Is there any chance that shallow will get nominated:shrug: i dont want to be disappointed :crossed: last year she lost both the grammys and i was awake whole night being positive:noparty:

Shallow will for sure get nominated in Visual/Media. As for winning or losing she can definitely be a contender for winning Visual/Media.

Of course she lost both of the Grammys last year? She was up against one of the biggest songs of the century and its parent album.

DoremonLove
5 hours ago, nicolasrumet said:

LOL did you really think she could beat Ed Sheeran with the album/song of his career? 

Yes bcoz ed didt get ibg nominatons i was hopeful for 1 atleast:crossed:and he didt even attend plus i wasnt a fan befor so i wanna see her win a grammy:noparty:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Miracle
On 11/18/2018 at 10:38 PM, Arturo said:

Compared to Paul Greins picks from HDD:

AOTY:

Dirty Computer

Invasion of Privacy

Scorpion

Sweetener

Black Panther

Golden Hour

Camila

SOTY:

Boo’d Up

Call Out My Name

Gods Plan

Lucid Dreams

No Tears Left to Cry

Pray

Shallow 

This Is America

ROTY:

This Is America

Gods Plan

All The Stars

The Middle

God is a Woman

Lucid Dreams

I Like It

Perfect Duet

Their SOTY predictons :lmao: 

Golderby truly has no idea about music awards since it's mostly an Oscars page. 

StrawberryBlond

I really hope All Of The Stars doesn't win. It's not award worthy at all, just a terrible example of modern hip hop. I'd completely forgotten all about Remember Me (ironic!) The Grammys sometimes copies the Oscars but not always. Its been so long since Coco that I wouldn't be surprised if they'd just moved on and would like to award something more recent. I fear this is the case for the ASIB soundtrack for the 2020 awards, so I'd like it to get its dues here if it can't win for its soundtrack at a later date.

Arturo
46 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Golderby truly has no idea about music awards since it's mostly an Oscars page. 

That was Paul Grein's predictions but yeah both Paul Grein and Goldderby have been way off.

6 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I really hope All Of The Stars doesn't win. It's not award worthy at all, just a terrible example of modern hip hop. I'd completely forgotten all about Remember Me (ironic!) The Grammys sometimes copies the Oscars but not always. Its been so long since Coco that I wouldn't be surprised if they'd just moved on and would like to award something more recent. I fear this is the case for the ASIB soundtrack for the 2020 awards, so I'd like it to get its dues here if it can't win for its soundtrack at a later date.

I actually like All The Stars and would prefer it win over Remember Me, This Is Me, and Love Lies which are all really bland. But Ms. Shallow completely changes the game of course. Yeah this year City of Stars, the Oscar winner, lost to How Far I'll Go from Moana. 

Arturo
2 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

Looks like such a sad year for the grammys, where are the new artists?

they all suck lowkey.

Miracle
On 11/25/2018 at 8:06 PM, Arturo said:

That was Paul Grein's predictions but yeah both Paul Grein and Goldderby have been way off.

I actually like All The Stars and would prefer it win over Remember Me, This Is Me, and Love Lies which are all really bland. But Ms. Shallow completely changes the game of course. Yeah this year City of Stars, the Oscar winner, lost to How Far I'll Go from Moana. 

I was talking about the Golderby's predictions posted above haha

And about the GRAMMYs, they don't really take the same things into account when it comes to awarding the Best Song For Media / Best Original Song. GRAMMYs allow songs that aren't performed in the movie. Oscars would rather take movie's boost impact rather than charts into consideration for awarding a song. GRAMMYs have a developing tendency to give minor awards to black artists to make up for main awards losses, Oscars don't

Reality

Hopefully Shallow will get a few noms (and hopefully a few wins too). Honestly though, I'm not expecting much this year though.

🃏🖤👹

IAmNotHere1997

Grammys feel like a such nonevent to me now...after the HUGE meltdown I had this year...staying up to 3 AM just too see that ... I don't even want to continue

Archived