💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Was Supposed To Star In ASIB Alongside...

Gyan

Featured Posts

crisTEAne
15 minutes ago, Red said:

and the movie would actually focus on the title character

and who would that be? because gagz said that it's certainly not ally. :trollga: it's bravery/courage either in a mental health crisis or when it comes to believing in yourself and achieving your dreams. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, T E A said:

and who would that be? because gagz said that it's certainly not ally. :trollga: it's bravery/courage either in a mental health crisis or when it comes to believing in yourself and achieving your dreams. 

Mhmmm sis, and Venus is about faith

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

crisTEAne
2 minutes ago, Red said:

Mhmmm sis, and Venus is about faith

it can be if you wonder about it :trollga:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

1 minute ago, T E A said:

it can be if you wonder about it :trollga:

giphy.gif

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

like it would give me life

i would be here for him really addicted hardcore. Our jack is like asking for families to have pitty on him

and the possible collabs....omg tf i cant even fanthom. im sure theyd get off bad at start but then boom chemistry

4 hours ago, Bradley said:

Why do people not read interviews? It was stated in the Variety interview and people only find that out now. :air:

I mean you guys realise there is a full original interview in the article alongside the new photoshoots right?

I personally haven't gotten around to read the interview yet since I'm planning to get the copy of it before doing so! And since I don't think this was discussed before (I might be wrong) I thought of creating a thread on it since I thought it was pretty interesting :)

Didymus
5 hours ago, ChristianDior said:

Keep him for an Edward Scissorhands-remake

Omg.

I like, legit, am having the worst day and I've been feeling gloomy and depressed for hours and this made me laugh so hard :air: I'm literally super grateful :messga:

PSYCHOSHTICK
1 hour ago, Didymus said:

Omg.

I like, legit, am having the worst day and I've been feeling gloomy and depressed for hours and this made me laugh so hard :air: I'm literally super grateful :messga:

Same. Glad I could help.

He looks like a monster from a German folk tale :smh:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

7 hours ago, Gyan said:

Jack White!

Came across this article by the Guardian stating that Bradley wanted him to play the Jackson Maine to Gaga's Ally!

jwhite.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2018/nov/14/bradley-cooper-jack-white-lady-gaga-a-star-is-born

Can you guys imagine? :oprah: Because I can't

Reveal hidden contents

I don't really know who he is besides being the artist Beyoncé featured in "Don't Hurt Yourself"

Also he apparently sort of (but not really?) dissed Gaga in the past https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/earshot/jack-white-clarifies-lady-gaga-398269

He's a rock legend and founding member of the White Stripes (though now he has his own solo career where he actually headlined Lollapalooza in Chicago this year to give you an idea of his star level). Also he more than *featured* on that Beyonce track, he produced it backwards to front. The filtered vocal effect especially is something of his signature (some like it some don't). So if you like that song, you can pretty much thank him lolol

He's also a pretty weird dude lolol However, fantastic musician.

As far as him being in this role, I don't think it'd work chemistry-wise because I can imagine him and Gaga giving something more akin to old friends than lovers. They're a little *too* similar in certain respects.

Archived