💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which songs are safe?

edengowon

Featured Posts

edengowon

If Gaga continues to have pop eras, which songs will be on her setlists until the end of her career?

I'd say Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance and Born This Way

Discuss :vegas:

the artist formerly known as melancholia

domixwodix

I think she will always somehow honor every album, even if it‘s just one song like eg. JWT with Applause

so i think

Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Born This Way, Applause, Million Reasons

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

Doncho

Poker Face, Bad Romance and Born this Way. Not sure about Just Dance, she might cut it in some tour. We need NEW WW hits though... she will get tired of singing the same songs :selena:

Space Cowboy

Just Dance

Poker Face

Bad Romance

Born This Way

The Edge of Glory

Million Reasons

Shallow

Maybes go to Paparazzi, Telephone, Alejandro, Applause, Joanne and Always Remeber Us This Way

edengowon
7 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Poker Face, Bad Romance and Born this Way. Not sure about Just Dance, she might cut it in some tour. We need NEW WW hits though... she will get tired of singing the same songs :selena:

I think Just Dance is special to her since it was her first hit so...

the artist formerly known as melancholia

AStarIsBorn21

Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, and Born This Way. MR will have the same fate as Applause, forgotten (like at the Super Bowl). Those 4 are really the only songs I can still see her singing in 10 years, especially if she gets more hits (#2, #1).

That J

I agree with everyone else here. I will say after going to EVERY lady gaga tour, I wish she would play some deep album cuts rather than the same old same old we have heard a thousand times before. 

But I have to remind myself just because I've been to every tour doesnt mean this isnt the first for some people. So I respect the fact she gives her hits attention.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Smother Em Eh

The ones you listed+ TEOG and Paparazzi

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Glamourpuss

The ones you listed including The Edge of Glory at the piano.

But I feel sad for the ones she'll likely never perform again. I love Perfect Illusion and never got to see it live because my show got cancelled. I can't see her adding it to future setlists. 

derpmonster
1 hour ago, Doncho said:

She always LOVES performing Just Dance. You can see her light up. It's her first single as Lady Gaga and went #1. Don't think she'll cut it anytime soon.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

FentyGa

Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Born This Way and maybe Paparazzi. I mean, it's more iconic and memorable than Born This Way and Just Dance, at least in Europe.

Paparazzi has to be one of them, it's one of her most popular songs of all time.

Here are all her top 5 hits:

1. Just Dance

2. Poker Face

3. LoveGame

4. Bad Romance

5. Telephone

6. Alejandro

7. Born This Way

8. The Edge Of Glory

9. Applause

10. Million Reasons

+ Paparazzi cause its a fan favorite single