roy

Featured Posts

11 hours ago, hausofbrice said:

anything by ariana, cardi, nicki, and also any male artist pretty much

It's like we're the same person 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anything by Ariana Grande, yes she has a pretty voice but honestly I think it's annoying af after awhile. Also that Maroon 5 song that I'm not even going to say the name of but you all know what I'm talking about 

LeJudas
10 hours ago, PartySick said:

Ha! Try listening to country radio in Florida :laughga:

I don't even hate country anymore but they have literally ten songs in rotation all day, every day, every week, all year, for the past ten years :rip: Whenever they play a new country song, it just sounds exactly the same as some older one so they keep the older one on rotation.

Someone at my work keeps putting that station on and I've started going in five minutes earlier to change the station to the one that plays Gaga and Michael a dozen times a day :gaycat:

So you're saying you DON'T want to take a ride on a big green tractor? 

LeJudas

Pretty much all of them. Nobody is worth listening to more than a small handful of times. They just don't have the same star quality as their predecessors. And no I'm not some old fist shaking grandpa it's literally true and we can't do anything about it because radio companies shove whatever they want in our faces.

Phaye Monster

All the overplayed Ariana songs:saladga: I don’t mind her as a person but her voice gets difficult to listen to when you hear it constantly

also Cardi B songs and most rappers in general

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

7 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

Idek what's poppin these days, cus I know anythin would piss me off 

I stick with the few artists I like and vintage **** :oops:

you stay woke i like that :legend:

rah rah rah rah

Country music is DEAD. My dad raised me on jazz and classic rock, and my mom raised me on country music, so I've always enjoyed that genre.  I find country music to be flat-out unlistenable these days.

I find myself turning the radio on to country music stations once every six months in hopes that it's gotten better.  Nah.  Keeps getting worse.

TheSlash
7 hours ago, VrouweKoekkoek said:

Tirol is Austria (and Northern Italy), tho :oprah: . Either way, it's impressive and I most likely couldn't pull that off, but I don't want to listen to it regularly :wtfga:  :derpga: 

Ew, David!

PartySick
On 11/16/2018 at 7:15 AM, ARTPOPSTER said:

Which station plays Gaga?!?!? :tony:

I must know!!!! :firega:

It's a Central Florida station, I believe it's 107.1 :hmm: I've memorized the way the dials on the radio need to be turned :sweat:

But yeah, they play tf out of Gaga's hits :music:

đź–¤

Woman Like Me (Little Mix, Nicki Minaj)

Tacky Tacky (Selena, Cardi, etc etc)

Leave A Light On as the op states

i dont get the hate for Natural by Imagine Dragons i love that song, its so dramatic and different in some ways. I like Thank U, Next also, its not one of Aris best but its good still.

thank u, next like I honestly don't see what's so good about it and now it's EVERYWHERE i go

Mister Money
On 11/16/2018 at 7:25 AM, M Monstre said:

I'm not joking when I say that I hate about 99.9% of modern day pop music and rap/hip-hop music. 

I don't wanna be "that old guy" that goes "the music back then was so much better than what this 'garbage' is!", but honestly, I am "that guy." I just don't understand why people love modern day pop and rap music so much...It's just not good at all... 

I love current pop music and 2000s, 90s pop too :vegas:

Archived