💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga and Lin-Manuel for Actors on Actors

gag

Featured Posts

freebit

I think this will be funner than the one with Jamie Lee Curtis. Jamie Lee kept steering the conversation into a serious direction and it was kind of a bore.:neyde:  I have a feeling since Lin is a musical theatre nerd they're going to get along like a house on fire. :excited2: Plus, they need to become friendly so Gaga can write or produce a musical with him and snatch a Tony someday. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zakariah
46 minutes ago, MEM said:

I think they'll get along really well, both from humble beginnings and incredibly hard-working and creative and talented. 

they already have anthomy ramos as their mutual friend, & I bet anthony has been praising gaga to lin-manuel so I think they're gonna click immediately :heart:

I would have love Gaga with Emily Blunt but I also think Lin Manuel will be fantastic also!

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

LMSince2008

This episode will actually open a lot of doors for Gaga. I think on this current career progression of Gaga, she is preparing us for her Broadway debut. She once said in the interview that she is looking forward to do musicals/broadway and I believe she’s heading on it. She even cast with Anthony Ramos whom has a connection with Lin-Manuel. Now lin-Manuel is working for broadway and “the little mermaid” which gaga is rumored to play the role of “Ursula”. These things make all sense to me. This is a good thing for her career. Remember as well that Gaga has a principle that she must work PERSONALLY with her collaborators. The human to human connection. So basically, this is the first move for Gaga broadway debut and snatching the role for Ursula. :vegas:

#2018radioisours

TheSlash

Jamie: "And there were 100 people in the room..."

So that's where Gaga got it from :oprah:  :selena:  :vegas: 

Ew, David!

gypsy101
17 hours ago, Steve Nasty said:

I wish she was paired with someone i knew of or cared about :selena:

he literally wrote hamilton ffs wtf

god wouldn’t it be wonderful if she sang something from Hamilton like Burn or Satisfied, that would be sick AF

artpopulace

THE TWO GREATEST (YET TO BE) EGOT WINNERS OF OUR TIME ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !  THEY BETTER COLLABORATE YAAAAAAAAAAAS MY HEART IS JUMPIN

what if she covers for hamildrop (and then proceed to star and co-write in one of lin's musicals!!!)

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

20 hours ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Her last Actors on Actors interview was great! Loved how much Curtis and Gaga admired and respected each others' crafts and what their unique experiences brought to the table. IDK who Lin Manuel is :cryga: but the interview will probably be great anyways

That was the most awkward piece of film I have ever seen. I am incredulous that any monster would think this is good. JLC was impossible, subliminally dissing LG and so full of herself she could not see outside of her own “Star Power”. I have totally lost all regard for the Scream Queen. Just one more person who made snap judgements about LG. Shame.

Watch As I Dive In

3 hours ago, TheSlash said:

Jamie: "And there were 100 people in the room..."

So that's where Gaga got it from :oprah:  :selena:  :vegas: 

Missed that, where in the piece is it please? Gaga has credited “100 people....” to Don Lawrence.

Watch As I Dive In

bitchimtrying

Lin Manuel & Lady Gaga writing a song together for a musical would be Tony gold....EGOT incoming ladies.

ALGAYDO
On 11/16/2018 at 5:29 AM, Gagally said:

That was the most awkward piece of film I have ever seen. I am incredulous that any monster would think this is good. JLC was impossible, subliminally dissing LG and so full of herself she could not see outside of her own “Star Power”. I have totally lost all regard for the Scream Queen. Just one more person who made snap judgements about LG. Shame.

Gurl wtf are you talking about? :ladyhaha:

PunkTheFunk
On 11/15/2018 at 12:18 PM, MonsterOfficial said:

Gaga NEEDS to be in The Hollywood Reporter roundtable next year

She will definitely be -- her Best Actress nom is pretty much on lock at this point :vegas:

Archived