• Last Reply
RAMROD
1 minute ago, Beytwice said:

I CAN HEAR THIS GIF

I know, it's that iconic already

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FlopSlurper
6 minutes ago, Matt Amor said:

this is what happens when cardi b throws shoes at fashion shows and still gets fashion deals. it reminds the youth celebrities (and yes, bhad bhabie is 15 years old for those of you saying that a child needs her ass beat) that the standard for being a rapper is on the floor and you can act a fool without long term repercussions. 

it was wrong for her to act like this, but obviously she was influenced by the hostess of the party when she threw that drink from like 8 feet away with another person in between them. :messga:

Yeah no lol, this bitch got famous for threatening and treating her mother horribly on national TV. Nice try stretching and adding queen of rap and #1 into this though :bye:

Borisapillar
30 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

You know who!!!!!!

The Grammy nominated “Fancy” betch and the other DR Phill betch that is now a failed nominated rapper 

Gf1h.gif

Oh, them. Yeah I can’t be bothered with any of that.

mucinex
9 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Yeah no lol, this bitch got famous for threatening and treating her mother horribly on national TV. Nice try stretching and adding queen of rap and #1 into this though :bye:

i highly doubt that bhad bhabie would've done this if she were at attendance at a different party that was not run by cardi. and she's even said recently how much she regretted how she acted back then, she's grown so much in these past few years and continues to. she's trying to take steps in the right direction, but she's a teenager and still needs time to grow, not insulting words thrown at her. also we all know how fabricated dr. phil is. she probably wasn't even as bad as she was portrayed. 

FlopSlurper
3 minutes ago, Matt Amor said:

i highly doubt that bhad bhabie would've done this if she were at attendance at a different party that was not run by cardi. and she's even said recently how much she regretted how she acted back then, she's grown so much in these past few years and continues to. she's trying to take steps in the right direction, but she's a teenager and still needs time to grow, not insulting words thrown at her. also we all know how fabricated dr. phil is. she probably wasn't even as bad as she was portrayed. 

An angel, Cardi rUineD her, her impact made this meme fight people a year before her fight with Nicki, ugh her mind

mucinex
Just now, FlopSlurper said:

An angel, Cardi rUineD her, her impact made this meme fight people a year before her fight with Nicki, ugh her mind

yeah ofc danielle has fought in the past, cardi ain't talented enough to write, let alone time travel :ohwell: danielle never threw a drink at someone at a party tho. i truly believe that if even in a small way, cardi influenced the drink being thrown. you may not feel that way, and that's okay for us to disagree. 

JazzGa
1 hour ago, kvnrp said:

This is the first time I heard of Barbie, way to start and directly kill your career :lana:

You probably have heard of her, she's the Cash Me Ousside girl from the meme/Dr Phil a few years ago... and some record label execs thought she was the perfect kind of messy to give her a rap career :smh: One of her managers probably put her up to do this, to start a beef/feud to generate publicity for herself. But she's real aggressive and loves bragging about fighting, she might have done it of her own free will. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

insight

No f****** manners!!!!

This generation is seriously screwed in the head. Are they trying to emulate the fight scenes from their favorite reality  tv shows?

Smother Em Eh

How immature of her. She makes bops but I can’t stand her aggressive attitude. She’s so entitled. Watch her piss off the wrong person and really get “Cashed Outsside”. :huntyga:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

SlaeUrAnus

If I was Iggy, regardless of her being 15, I'd have beat her ass for that.

But well done for rising above it, Iggy! Get dat piece of trash removed!

In my messy era.

Archived